Packing up.

Nya's pov.

After the talk with sensei, I felt much better. He said he would contact the princess, Melody was her name I think. He didn't tell me the names of the other 2. Well, I'll find out soon enough. 

I walked to the training grounds to see the others fighting the robots. I got a couple glares for being late, but I didn't care, at all. I would leave this soon behind. I won't be weak again. I'll show them what a girl can do.

Kai's pov. ((Yep, you're all gonna hate me.))

I glared at Nya. She's late. I don't know, or care why. She's just late. I push the final robot back and walk to her. "And why are you late?" My voice was treating. She looked up, but she wasn't faced by the tone in my voice. "Sensei wanted to talk to me, that's the reason." 

I shot her another glare before turning my back on her and walking back to the robots. After kicking them for about ten minutes sensei came outside. He looked directly at Nya and walked over to her. Well, I don't know what she messed up this time, but this'll be fun to watch.

"Nya, its set..." what? I could barely hear it. "Thanks sensei. Is there anything I can do?" Do for what? Ugh, I hate not knowing things. I saw sensei nod. "Please, follow me." Nya smiled and followed him inside. Something's going on, and I don't like it.

Nya's pov again.

Sensei led me to my room. "I arranged you could leave tomorrow, so you'll need to pack your stuff. And I need to give you something, so I'll be right back." I nodded and he left the room.

I grabbed all of my things and put them in suitcases except for an outfit

I grabbed all of my things and put them in suitcases except for an outfit. It wasn't much. I was kinda nervous. I had to go to princesses in a shaggy old outfit? On that moment sensei walked back in to see me look at that stupid outfit. "It's okay Nya, you can put that in a suitcase." I looked up at him. I nodded and did what he said. After that I got up since I sat on my knees. Sensei smiled gently at me and placed something at my bed. I gasped at what it was. A kimono, and it was beautiful.

It looked simple, but beautiful

It looked simple, but beautiful. "I love it!" Sensei chuckled. "This'll be your outfit for tomorrow. The first princess, Melody, will come to get you herself. You can recognize her by her clothes, she'll also wear a kimono." I nodded, excited. "Now, I have to ask one thing from you." I nodded again, looking strait at him. "You can't tell anyone except for Misako about this. Misako knows about the princesses, the others don't. Okay?"

I nodded. "Loud and clear." He smiled. "Now go on and tell her, I can see you're excited." He was right, I totally was! I quickly bowed. "Thanks sensei!" With that, I bolted out of the room to find Misako.

This'll be fun.