New York

A/N: Alright, some people private messaged me, wich was okay too! This little girl is named Hope. Don't worry, I'll use the other girls in another story, if I decide to upload it.

Warning: this'll be a bit extreme and may be triggering.

Nya's pov.

I came out of the portal in yet another alleyway. "Is it always in a alleyway?" I asked Skylor. She nodded. "No one is in them often, so no one will see us step out of a magical portal," she answered me. I nodded, that sounds logical.

Sky giggled and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the first store. 'New York Love.' We found two dresses pretty quick. One was a deep dark blue while the other was a nice shade of light blue. And they were surprisingly comfortable.

 And they were surprisingly comfortable

When we walked out I noticed something

When we walked out I noticed something. 'It's getting dark already?', I thought. Skylor saw my confused look, because she said: "Different dimensions, remember? There are many different timelines. It was about four pm when we got here." I nodded. There was actually no one left outside, the stores were closing and cars quickly drove by.

Before I had the change to speak up again, a scream interrupted me. It sounded female and young. I shared one look with Skylor before running to where the scream came from, a alleyway. What we saw wasn't nice.

A man, I guess around 30, was holding a girl up by her throat. The girl wore nothing else but her underwear. My eyes widened once I thought of what he might do to her.

He wouldn't.

The man grinned, reaching down to his belt.

O curses, he would.

I made eye contact with Skylor, seeing determination in her eyes. "We're not going to let him hurt her," she whispered to me. She looked at the man and threw... well something at him. The man yelped in shock. He loosened the grip on the little girl. I ran forward and caught her before she hit the ground. I took a view steps back before getting on my knees and hugging her trembling form. "Skylor, call the police, now," was all I said. I rubbed the girl's back softly, trying to soothe her. 

I looked up at the man to see he was trapped in bright red crystal. "Sky? How did you do that?" I asked her after she finished the call. "Wu said something about more power, didn't he?", she asked back. I slowly nodded. "I remember him saying something about it, yes." 

"That power is crystal power, Melody's power. She shared it with all of us." I just nodded and turned my attantion back to the trembling girl on my lap, I'll ask about it later. "Hey, shh, it'll be okay, I promise. We won't let anyone hurt you. My name is Nya and that's Skylor, you don't have to be scared of us."

She looked up at me with tears in her blue eyes. She sniffled. "Promise?", she asked in a soft, shaky voice. Sky and I both nodded. A car stopped in front of the alleyway. A police agent stepped out. I looked at Sky, a bit panicked. 

No one was supposed to know about our power!

Sky smiled recurring and walked over to the man. She quickly hit a pressure point in his neck, making him fall unconscious. After that she made the crystals disappear so he fall on the ground.

"Take care of her for now, I'll deal with the police," Sky said to me.

((A/N sorry to cut this short but otherwise it'll be a very long chapter, so I'm splitting it in two. Also, because it was very hard to write this quick, I won't update next week. I'm sorry for that, but the exams are literally killing me and I don't want to fail this year. I'm sorry for this.))