Chapter 32

Rays of sun were streaming through the glass window when Kyungsoo woke up. The first thing he thought was Where am I? until he remembered he was in Venice with Jongin. He turned around in his spot and came face to face with a sleeping Jongin. Jongin seemed so peaceful that Kyungsoo didn't have the heart to wake him up, even though he wanted to leave the hotel and go sightseeing right away.

Instead, Kyungsoo traced Jongin's facial features with his eyes, like he always did when he woke up before Jongin. He traced over the sharp lining of Jongin's jaw, and the straight line of his brows, his double eyelids as his eyelashes fluttered with every breath, the soft yet also very sharp curve of his nose, and Jongin's full, pink lips. Kyungsoo wondered if Jongin was even human.

Just then, Jongin's eyes fluttered open and he found Kyungsoo staring at him. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Jongin asked groggily as he rubbed his right eye with his hand.

"It's nothing," Kyungsoo lied, but his flushed cheeks gave it away.

Jongin smirked, "What is it? Do I look hot?" Kyungsoo nodded and Jongin chuckled, his deep morning voice causing Kyungsoo's heart to skip a beat. "I can't possibly look hot this early in the morning. My hair is probably all over the place and I know I have sleep dust in the corners of my eyes, and I didn't even brush my teeth yet and my mouth feels dry."

"But you still manage to pull off that hot look," Kyungsoo pouted. "I wish I could look that hot when I wake up too. But I just look like an egg."

Jongin hummed and pulled Kyungsoo into his embrace. "But you're my little egg."

Kyungsoo punched—well, tried to punch, anyway—Jongin's shoulder and tried to squirm out of Jongin's embrace. "Was that supposed to make me feel any better?" Kyungsoo's voice was muffled into Jongin's chest and Jongin laughed. It was times like these where Kyungsoo hated how small and weak he was. Giving up, Kyungsoo just settled in Jongin's arms and let the older male hug him tightly, even though he was sure he would run out of air soon.

"You're not going to let me go anytime soon, are you?" Kyungsoo sighed.

"Nope," Jongin answered, popping the p. "You're staying in bed with me."

Kyungsoo groaned, but there was nothing he could do. This was what he got for having such a clingy boyfriend.

~~~

Jongin finally agreed to let Kyungsoo go and change his clothes after half an hour of Kyungsoo complaining.

"Jongin, I'm hungry! Hurry up!" Kyungsoo shouted to Jongin who was taking so long in the bathroom that Kyungsoo wondered if he had accidently flushed himself down the toilet.

"I'm coming! Just wait two seconds!" Jongin shouted back. Kyungsoo heard something crash in the bathroom along with Jongin's cursing.

"One. Two! It's been two seconds. Now hurry up!" Kyungsoo yelled impatiently, his stomach begging for some food.

"Jeez, Kyungsoo, that's not what I meant by two seconds!" Jongin cried, and the doorknob to the bathroom twisted and Jongin pushed it open.

"I heard something fall," Kyungsoo said. "Did you drop something in there?"

"Yep, I dropped a vase in there," Jongin sighed.

Kyungsoo gasped. "Jongin! That must've cost a thousand dollars! Oh no, what are we going to do? They're going to make us pay! Or worse, they'll kick us out of here and then we'll have no place to sleep!" Kyungsoo pulled at his hair and crouched down on the floor, rocking himself back and forth as he thought of all the possible outcomes of this situation, and none of his thoughts were pretty.