Ronald x Vampire!Reader Prologue

Ronald's POV

I was wandering around with Grell-senpai in the human world and saw two figures, one on the floor and the other was above him. "look what we found Ronnie~ is that a sweet couple, I see?" Grell-senpai started. But when I look at it clearly the figure above that guy was drinking his blood and it made me startled.. Both of us were gasped because of it. When I look at that figure above him was a really pretty girl, I was starting to think of another pick up line. " yo, pretty gal over there, what kind of shinigami are you, drinking human's blood?"

Normal POV

You heard someone spoke , when you look at both of the figure you realized it was 2 death God staring down at you. So you stood up properly and face both of the shinigamis. "I beg your pardon but I believe you were wrong, shinigami". You stared at them when your eyes changed from grass green to red blood.

Ronald's POV

When I look into her beautiful eyes changing my heart skips a beat. Well I've never seen such a beauty.. "Hmm~? Hei hei~ I know her, I know her, she's the daughter of the pureblood vampire!" Grell-senpai said excitingly.. So she is a blood-sucking vampire no wonder she's a beauty.. "Hei, what's your name, miss beautiful~?" I started asking her name. But somehow she felt annoyed when I was asking her, did I said something wrong?.. She spoke up, "what kind of person are you? Asking people's name but didn't introduce yourself to them?". I was speechless but didn't show that to her. "Heya~ I'm grell Sutcliffe, I'm one of the shinigami dispatch society. And here by my side is my junior, Ronald Knox.. He's a player so if you can, you should ignore him if he flirts you, you must be (y/n)(l/n). I'm a big fan of yours, you know we should be friends since we both love the colour red~" while shaking hands with her. And she.. Smiled :D. She has a lovely smile I wonder if it's a sincere~

Normal POV

You started to think that they're annoying and you wanted to leave as soon as possible. "if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving" "hei girl, where do you live?", the messy hair guy asked. You didn't answer him since you can't tell anyone about it. So you turned your back to them "there's no need to know my whereabouts since you both are still stranger to me..". Then you walked away from them but it looks like they were following you from behind you can't stop Right now they are making you feel guilty for not telling them. "hei, pretty girl, tell us.." He said again. You sigh and turned to them "would you please stop disturbing me, Knox. I don't need to tell you that". When you said that he sighed and pinned you to the wall. "why not?". "hei Ronnie, will you stop pestering her, or someone'll come and get mad to us, we're here to collect soul not disturbing a vampire, idiot". But still that guy didn't let you go, suddenly you felt shivers on your back like someone is coming.. Was it your brother? Oh no..

Grell's POV

"Ronnie, let her go", I said countless times but still that kid doesn't listen to me, this is the first time he didn't listen to me, what's got into him?.. Suddenly I had this weird feeling of evil but it's not a demon's pressure, it's something odd.

Normal POV

Someone appeared from the building and jumps down and knocks down Ronald. It was your brother, Zero kiryuu( I'm sorry I'm adding another character out of the story since I don't have any idea), he's one protective brother. "(y/n), are you ok? did that shinigami hurt you?" Zero asked while looking worried at you. "I'm ok, Zero-nii-sama" you said with a smile. Grell helped Ronald up "see what you've done, I told you already don't disturb her but you didn't listen. Serves you right!" "that guy is strong", Ronald exclaimed as he gets up. "if you shinigami do anything to my little sister I'll kill you", zero said protectively. You were just staring straight at Ronald's green large eyes, you thought, 'what's wrong with this guy? He keeps on staring at me like that, I have a bad feeling about this' "Nii-sama, let's get back to the mansion before father knows". So you and Zero heads back to the mansion, while they... "what is she?", Ronald asked as he scratch the back of his head. "I've told you already that she's the daughter of the pureblood vampire, and that makes her a pureblood vampire too! So you better don't ever try to get her attention, cu'z it's a bad idea and why are you suddenly took interest of her? do you... Like her??", grell asked as he walked away with Ronald to the shinigami dispatch society. Ronald actually had a crush on you. Love at first sight? You felt that your heart skips a beat when you watch him lean closer to you that time. At your mansion. Zero looks around before he walked in, then he pushed you gently into the manor. "where have you both been, Zero and (y/n)? You do know if the vampire Hunters saw you both, they will kill you, now tell me.. where have you been?", asked father. Zero steps infront of you, "no need to worry father, we didn't do anything.,, we just had a walked in the city". Actually you and zero aren't blood-related, your father adopted him and took him as the eldest brother, he just loved you as his adopted sister. "is that true, (y/n)?" He asked again. You nodded as an answer. "well then, I shall leave you both alone, don't forget to take blood-tablet so you aren't hungry~", he talks as he leaves you both alone. Zero looks at you with a smile, "now tell me what had happened out there, let's talk in my room". He went there with you following him from behind. After you arrived, he closed the door and you sat on his chair while he, on his bed..

Normal POV

"it's like this, that dead guy was a friend of mine, he wanted to give up his life, he was the only person who knows I'm a vampire.. he wanted to end his life because his one and only sister died in a car crash.. He said she was the only last member else than him in their family. I pitied him since I'm a loner too-!!", before you continued, zero cuts your line, "that's not true!, I'm your brother eventhough we aren't blood-related, I still love you as my sister.. Don't ever forget that (y/n)", he said that with a look that can make you feel really guilty. A shed of red appeared on your cheek as he said that.