Chapter 6

"(y/n), let's talk outside from your class, it's sort of annoying that human's kept on staring and chattering about me", feeling annoyed he pulled you gently by your wrist and went outside from your class.

As soon as you both leave the class, the chatters began louder.

"wow, never thought that (y/n)-chan has a brother, who's the complete opposite of her"

"woah!! I never knew that she has a brother.. Why didn't she tell me?"

"her brother is so hoooooooot".

"now now, enough of the chatters, didn't you heard what her brother said that it's really annoying?, shall we continue on our lesson?", the teacher continues to teach them.

While with you.. "(y/n)...", zero shakily said. "what?... Ahhh why are you here?, can't you see I'm busy studying?", you said with a caring look that took his breath away. "can we go home right now?". "w-what do you mean right now? I'm still studying" "well you see, i sense something weird and I truly don't like it, so I beg you, please let's go home right now.." 'don't tell me this is about Ronald and Grell, ... Why?' , you thought.

" can you tell me what's the problem now?, you know.. You can wait until the bell for recess rang.., it's ok right, onii-chan?", you asked him again. His lips quiver, "(y/n), please.. Let's get out of this damn place". You were left speechless by his sickened words.

"this isn't a damn place... This is where I study and go to university..", you cried. "(y/n), I have a bad feeling that the messy orange haired guy came to meet you, so let's just go home".

With that he pulled you by your wrist but this time he did it roughly. "then so what if he wants to meet me? He's not going to do bad things to me like he used to, so what? You aren't even my mother or father or even my real blood related brother!!", you scold with all your might causing the other student gasped and slid open the window to have a better look. "but (y/n) ... I... Am you brother", Zero stated."you aren't even my blood related brother, I already knew that you are adopted in my family, so that doesn't count anything!", you scolded with all your might.

He gasped, "(y/n) ... Let's just go back"."listen onii-chan... I already met and talked to Ronald, he was at the rooftop in this school, so is that a problem for you?", you calmy said. He startled, " the fuck are you talking about?! I, as your father's messenger said that you can't love or stay with that bastard!".

You were left speechless, "impossible... Impossible... Father won't say anything like that.. He... he won't! You're lying! Onii-chan, you're lying!", you cried. "I'm not lying (y/n).... Forgive me... I know the truth hurts... I understand how you feel", he grasp your shoulder gently." Shut it!! NO! You don't know! You don't even know how it feels, all you can do is TALK!", you breathed heavily. "(y/n) please calm down... No need to push up anything that'll hurt you... Calm down please...". "onii-chan... Umai wa hidoi[you're mean]!", you scolded while breathing heavily. "hei, take it easy, your breathing are rather fast, calm down", he hugged you warmly, "I'm sorry if I said bad things that might hurt you, or do things that hurt you".

You cried in his embrace. "did you brought your blood-tablet?", he lets you go. You nodded slowly. "you should eat it", he muttered. "but it taste disgusting......... Alright.... " , you grabbed the bottle of pills and ate one.

"(y/n)-chan~ ", ronald smiled then gasped 'chikushoo.. Why is her brother here??', he pouted.

Author's note: how was it? horrible right? i'm quite troubled in trying to find the ending. i'm so sorry that it sucks!! i'm sorry!!