Chapter 10

Jean's POV

The doors were opened by a maid, which I assume was a noble vampire. I was greeted by them then a happy-go-lucky guy came with a grin.

"ah, you must be Kirsteins's boy, right? Nice to finally meet you, I am her father", the said father shook my hand.

Normal POV

Thought so.... My father and his father are friends.., you thought. You let his arm go and looked straight at your father. "oh and, welcome home (y/n)", your father ruffles your hair.

"father, I'm going upstairs and change my school uniform, you don't mind that, right". Your father nodded, "but don't forget to come back down here and have some tea and cookies", he smiled at you.

You nodded and went upstairs to your room. All the while the two shinigamis followed you both to know where you live.

Ronald's POV

"so this is her mansion, where it is the boundary between me amd her.... A path that I can't go any further.... But i must...but..... How? Senpai. Please. Advice. How? You always sneak into Mr. Sebastian's and Mr. Ciel's mansion and never got caught", I seek advice from the red-headed.

He patted my head and looked at the mansion before him. He shook his head.

"this is different, at my dear bassy the servants are quite clumsy at times...................... But this is clearly different, not to mention more harder to get in, there are vampires everywhere. Even the maids are in high-class vampire, we can't possibly go through without any of them with us", he explained, rubbing the back of his hair. I sighed and ran my blond hair with my shaky fingers.

I want to see her, I want to meet her, I..... I want to talk to her and explain to me what the fuck is going on. I stayed there, standing and leaning onto an old oak. Grell-senpai were staring at me, eyes fill with concerns.

It was silence until he started, "hei..... You ok?". I turned my head and looked straight into his eyes with bored eyes, "I'm ok". He mentally sighed, "that doesn't look like ok to me, Ronnie....... C'mon cheer up.......... Ok ok i'll help you, let's try and talk to her brother".

I look around me, hoping that there's still chance. There it was, her brother, walking to us with an annoyed look.

"what do you want? Didn't i told you to leave her? Didn't you see with your own eyes that she's ok with that Kirstein brat? And didn't you hear with your own ears that she claimed that he is her fiancee'?", her brother glared at me and I can see from the look of his eyes that he doesn't agree with it.

"tell me.... (y/n)-chan's brother"

He groaned, "it's Zero Kiriyuu".

"oh, right. Zero-san, don't you feel jealous that she is with that bastard?", I stared at him with a slight irritation. His eyes widened for a moment then he looked away. He was silence. I groaned, "spit it out, Zero-san I know you love her!".

"so what if I love her!! You have a problem? I can't accept the fact that he's with her........that's all...", he stared at the floor, which seem so interesting than talking to me. He continued, "I don't want to lose her, just as I lose my real sister... (y/n) is too precious to me. I don't want to let her go..to a stranger".

Normal POV

You walked down the staircase after changing and met with your father and the certain boy. They were talking in the living room. You knock the grand door two times. Then, you pushed open the door and the firsting you saw was Jean standing by the door.

"oh? Forgive me. I didn't know you were opening the-.....", he looked at you with wide eyes and his cheeks were tainted with pink dust.

"honey! Come in and have a seat, I made your favourite cookies~!", he pulled your wrist and pushed you gently to seat. Jean was still hypnotized by your beauty a moment there. "Jean-kun, you ok? Come, have a seat next to her", your father smiled. He reluctantly sat next to you.

You stared at the cookies and grab one, "father, where's Zero-nii-sama? I can't seem to find him here.... Did he went elsewhere".

You took a bite and stared back at your father.

"well, I heard he went to your school-". "Father, about Zero...", you played with your fingers. He nodded, to show that he was assuring you to continue. "I-is.... It true?..... That you do not approve about me.....".

Your father hang his head low, "yes..... It's true... Don't you know it's forbidden?".

Jean was left alone, watching you and your father talk, "u-ummm, I think I should-". Then a tear slipped from your eye, the blond headed guy gasped and wiped your tears with his neckerchief. "wh-what's wrong?".

"he-hei... (y/n) don't cry~... Jean-kun, I entrust you to have a walk with her, at the lawn", he pulled you up gently so you were in a standing position. He then pushed you to Jean's opened arm, which he himself didn't realize that he did that. He was slightly shock at the sight infront of him and decided to put his arm around you, to calm you down.

"let's have a walk, for you to put things in, ok?", he walked you out of the manor and into your garden, which was fill with (white/red/pink/light green) roses.