Chapter 5

Normal POV

"I...like you..", you answered him with a soft rather small voice. Suddenly he pulled you closely to him and puts his arms around your waist. "I'm happy that you like me back and tq for forgiving me".

"I beg your pardon, but I never said that I forgave you, hmph", you said while he slowly lets you go. "alright.. I'm sorry that I kissed you, maybe that's because it was your first kiss" he laughs a little. You startled because what he said was totally right. "fufufufufufu I can't believe you were fooled by his face, (y/n)-san, I've told you already that he's a player but still you liked him"

"Shut up, Grell.. I just can't believe I fell inlove with this kind of guy, but my father wants me to get married with my brother". "the hell!!, your strong brother??!!, that's incest!!". "that's what a pureblood family does, they are asked to marry each other but I don't think that Zero-nii-sama is my real brother, my father once said that zero-nii-sama was adopted in my family so.. I don't think that it's incest".

"hey (y/n)-chan look at this~", Ronald snapped while cutting a little of his forearm and blood slowly drops, you were just dumbfounded by his idea, "what are you expecting me to do, Knox?", you asked him while tilting your head one sided. 'hmm? Nothing happened? Aren't she supposed to drink my blood?', Ronald thought.

"stupid Knox, do you think I would accept your blood as a source of my food? I don't drink that", you smirked. "but you did drink the victims blood, right?", he added. You let out a soft chuckle, "idiot.. I ate them.. For me, blood's like a low level like humans or shinigami aren't enough for me at all~, so if I were, to drink your blood, you won't be here. Or should I say, you'll be killed by me~".

He got goosebumps by the time he heard that he will get killed by you, so he cover up his stained forearm. You laughed. "grell, Knox, if you don't mind, let's talk later if you want to talk with me about something cu'z I'm kinda busy right now and I have to study. So ummm.. I guess this is a goodbye~... ,goodbye guys", you bid them a goodbye before you left to your classroom.

"I'll wait for you, (y/n)", Ronald said with a low voice that can only heard by him and only him.

So you went to the washroom and wash your blushing face, "why'd he hug me?.... It's good that I had an idea for him to let me go, and it's a good thing that my friends didn't saw it", you sighed heavily.

"saw what, (y/n)?", Vanessa calmly asked. You were inshock when you heard her voice, 'when did she came?', those thoughts wander in your mind. "you were hugged? My god! That's cool! I should tell the others!!". "no don't!, please don't...".

She sighed, "why won't you let me tell them? (y/n)?, friend's shares secrets, right?". "yes.. That is true but in this case I don't want anyone else knows this.. Can you keep it a secret between both of us?", you stated with a flat smile. ".... You didn't answered why". You sighed and walked closer to her and whisper a lost memory spell so that she forget what she had heard before, Vanessa is such a stubborn girl so it's hard to deal with her on something important. 'there.. That shall do the trick! My deep apologize, young Vanessa...', you sighed and smiled, "Vannie, let's head back to class, shall we?".

"hmmm? Hey (y/n), why was I here?", she asked with a confused expression. "Silly.. , you were here to walk me to class, did you forget?"."oh yeah! how could I forget about that, stupid me".

With the spell that you cast to her, she simply forget about your conversation about the hug. So you both walked to class together, you just smirked.

"Ms. (l/n), your brother came and he wanted to pick you up, right now", the teacher said while pointing to his direction. "onii-chan? Why are you so early? It's not even evening yet you want to pick me up right now". "(y/n), let's talk outside from your class, it's sort of annoying that human's kept on staring and chattering about me".