Chapter 4

While in the reaper world. Ronald still thinks about you and can't stop thinking 'bout you. He loved kissing you but still he felt regret seeing your sad face, he kept on remembering your innocence. "Grell-senpai, is it ok for me to apologize to her?", Ronald asked his senior with rather a sad impression.

"uh.. I dunno, I wanna meet my Bassy since he is in Tokyo right now, but I guess you shouldn't... Don't you know that her father, Mr.(l/n), is one of the 10 strongest being in this world, including her brother and herself. If her brother gets his hands on you, you'll probably be dead", added grell then he nosebleeds, "damn!! Her brother is so damn gorgeous, I wish he could be mine~ but still I want my Bassy~"

"but, I love her too much. Grell-senpai, will you help me search for (y/n)'s mansion, cu'z I have this feeling that (y/n) isn't going outside anymore", Ronald said while staring down the tile while making a sad expression. "damn you Ronnie, why'd ya hafta make that face??!! Alright I'll help you, dummy! Let's go!!" While pulling Ronald by his wrist into the human world. Ronald just stunned by grell's action.

When they arrived, the location was on a school's rooftop. It was in (university name) university, where your school is located."I wonder... What the hell are we doing on a school's rooftop?", Ronald whined.

"silly~ doncha know that this school is her school?~ fufufufu", grell grinned slowly causing Ron to gasp. 'this is her school?', he thought. He looks around and around. "can we go in and search for her?" "are you stupid? Of course you can't, we can't be seen like this moreover in someone's school, we'll just wait for her, do you understand Ronnie?~". Ronald nodded as an agreement.

"hei, wait! How could, a vampire like her, go out at a time like this? Won't she burn till ashes??", Ronald said in disbelief. "haven't I told you that she's a pureblood vampire, she can go out in the morning, afternoon or anytime... She can come out anytime!", explained grell. "wow, that's amazing!" "Hush! Don't be so loud, someone might hear us from here or maybe she heard us, so please quiet down a bit". Ronald nodded with a wide smile.

While with you and your friends were having a break time. "ne~ (y/n), why were you late again?", your friend asked. "I didn't slept at all last night", you pouted playfully while your friends chuckles, "you must have your beauty sleep, or else your crushes will forget about you~", another of your friend added with a slight grin. You laughed when you heard 'crushes', "crushes, hunh~? How funny~", you said sarcastically.

"am not joking the handsome seniors fell head over heels for you!", she completed. "shut up Vannie~, you do know I'm not into those seniors". "hah! I know I know! You fell inlove with someone already, right ~". You startled when you heard what your friend, Vannessa(real name) AKA; Vannie, said. "it's nothing", you answered trying your best shot to stop the question. But it seems that it didn't work at all!!

They shrugged and let out a teasing laugh, "you DO have someone in mind~". Then you felt a familiar spiritual pressure.. it felt like sadness.. 'what's going on now?', you thought. "hei (y/n), was your eye colour like that from the beginning? Or you wore contact lenses?", one of your friend asks. You gasped... Your eyes usually changed colour when you are in a weird mood. "ah? My eyes will change it's colour when the weather is quite sunny", you complete it with a faint smile. "that's amazing!".

You started feeling uncomfortable about the weird presence. You stood up from your seat, "Etto.. I'm going somewhere please don't mind me". "oh go ahead, but don't get back here late! Class is about to start". So you left them and followed your senses and it lead you at the school rooftop. When you opened it you saw two figures, one with long red hair and another with short messy hair.

With instant you know who they were. "*ahem* what are you shinigamis doing here at my school". "shoot! Who's that..", grell gasped. So they both turned around and saw that it was you and they sighed as a relief.

"(y/n)-san it's you...", he said, "good to see you here". "what do you idiots want?" "we came here to apologize to you about yesterday.", Ronald calmly explained. You gave him a death glare that made him startled a little.

Ronald's POV

Oh no oh no! She's mad... What should I do? "you see..". I walk closer to her and strokes her left cheek with the back of my hand and I can feel her soft skin and hot cheek. "I know what I did was out of the blue, but it's just that I really like you, (y/n)-chan".

I know that she feel right now was rather uneasy but I can't help it. "I... ", she slowly answered. I can't hear her very well so I lean in to her closer. I look straight into her eyes and saw that her face was quite red, It must've been mistaken a fever. She looks at other place trying to avoid my gaze. "... I... Like you..", she slowly whispered but still I can't hear her very well though.. I understand what she said. I smiled and pulled her close to me.