Chapter 7

Authors': ok it's going to be short... again i'm sorry!!

Zero's POV

I was worried sick about her... This is the first time she loudened her voice when she talks to me... So I guess she really means it...

"(y/n)-chan~", a voice rang in my ear. It sounded like that bastard's voice, so I made my turned to that voice and there it is, that bastard I was just talking about.. "what do you want with my sister, son of a bitch?". "onii-chan! Please watch your mouth!", she nudge my left arm.

"ummm... Since you are busy right now, I'm sorry to disturb... I'll talk later", he said with a nervous tone, hmph scaredy-cat! "but I don't trust your word, onii-chan.. Let me hear it from father." "listening to him is more hurt than now", i warned.

She smirked, " shut up onii-chan.. I'm not a kid anymore. I can handle things on my own". I sighed, "go ahead and asked your father". "after I'm done studying", she cleared her throat.

She left instantly, leaving me alone. I bet she's heading back to her classroom. I better find that bastard. I sensed his presence on the rooftop, so I went there without caring the murmurs of many annoying humans.

When I arrived, my intuition was right the blondie was there with the long crimson hair.

"oi!", I yelled so that the two shinigami knew I am here. "I would like to speak to Ronald".

The crimson squealed, "oh, it would be an honour! Go ahead, Ronnie", he pushed Ronald.

Ronald's POV

Oh god! What does he want with me?? I can feel the terrifying pressure of his anger!! Without wasting much time, i walked to him, "what's up?". "do you really love my sister?", he asked reluctantly which made me shock at how straightforward he was. I nodded and answered, "I kinda like her".

"why" was the feedback I got from him. I..... Can't think of a reason why I like her. "I don't think I have a reason why do I like her", I simply answered, he looked away. This probably isn't good news.

"....then, if you truly love her, please let her go. Her father doesn't allow her to like someone which is not her kind". My eyes widened, I didn't know what to say, should I forget about her just like that? I do love her but..... This doesn't feel right ..

"............ ", i looked away, feeling guilty. The vampire before me, stood while grimaced at me. Gosh, what should I do? I don't want to leave her....

Normal POV

You looked around and you felt like something is off, like something went wrong. Vanessa poked your side, "hei, quit dozing, the teacher might caught you dozing". You nodded, still feeling uneasy.

"psst", a guy passed you a note. You glance up to look at the note then read it. It says, 'you are beautiful like the moon, the moon that shines in my dark and lonely heart. You are the only one who can make my heart beats faster than a thousand in a second. I know this is straightforward but I really like you'. That's when you realize you were confessed again by someone who you don't know, anonymous.

You smiled and laughed a little at how sweet the letter was.

No matter what, you can't date or like them because you knew in the end you might get them killed like your old friend, Kaito. He was your childhood friend, he grown to love you but you never notice. Because your brother taught you that you can't develop feelings for human. They are your food to be precise.

You put the note in your notebook and continued studying until something disturbed. "hei (y/n), would you mind assist me to the toilet? I really need to go", Vannie whispered loudly so that only you can hear. You looked at your friend with bored eyes before standing up attracting others attention. "let's go, Vannie", you gave her a quick glance before heading to the teacher. Vanessa followed you from behind.

You flashed a sweet smile at the male teacher, "teacher, may I ask a per-". Before you continue, he ruffles your hair gently making the boys student glared at the said male-teacher, "you may go".

"thank you", you bowed your head and followed the running vanessa. You laughed at how she was desperate to go. You thought to yourself, 'is it fun being a human? *sigh* that day will never even came'. You walked behind Vanessa who was still running like a crazy woman.

When we arrived, she slammed the door open and yelled, "ah! Finally!", she went straight to the toilet and didn't even bother to lock it. What a silly girl. You waited outside, staring at the rain, that was pouring heavily with a slight thunder. You wonder what's going on with the two shinigamis upstairs, you smiled at that thought.

Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder......

Miru's note:~ ok, so i'm gonna change my name like this if you don't mind

so..? how was it? please comment and add to your favourite

tq for reading!