Chapter 9

Jean's POV

After she left me, I heard a growl behind me. Which made me stood, dumbfounded. I turned around to meet a pair of grass-green orbs glaring at me.

"who the hell are you", he said more like a statement. I flinched at how sharp his words were, "pardon, but who are you?". "oh wow! He can see us", the scarlet grinned. "what are you?", I asked, full of confusion.

"I should ask you the same question, what the fuck are you, and why do you claim yourself as her fiancee'?!!", the blond got mad. I am clearly aware that he had problems with me so I decided to disappear myself leaving no trace.

Those guys...... Who are they? What are they? What business do they have with me? What made that blond guy mad at me? Why is he saying that I had claimed (y/n)-san as my fiancee'? I was shock myself.

Ronald's POV

"great! Now he's gone! Dangit!!", I groaned and slammed my fist to the nearest wall. "I must say, his eyes are.....woah! He reminds me of (y/n)-chan.... But his eyes was shining golden and (y/n)-chan's eyes can change colours. Oh and he is.... Sooooooo haawwtt!".

Ughh... Not again...

~Time skipped by lazy author [sorry I have to skip to noon]~

Normal POV

"hei", a guy walked to your seat after recess, you were packing your things into your bag. You just gave a 'hmm' as a quick response without looking at the person. "d-did you get the note?". His voice sounds familiar.

You looked up to him, but to your surprise the person was Jean, himself, his soul stayed at another body but he still has the same husky voice.

"jean? I-is that yo-", before you even finished your words, he closed your mouth with his warm hands. He nodded reluctantly. You pushed his hand away, "h-.... How did you do that?", you eyed him with a furrow brows.

"i have my own trick. C'mon let's talk while we get out of this school and head back to your mansion".

"wait!..... You know where I live?", you asked again. He smiled warmly again, totally answering your simple question. You thought to yourself, is he some kind of a stalker? "No, I'm not. My father told me". 'he answers me...' "oh....". Who is his father? Is he your father's friends or mate or something?. Questions were kept on jumping into your mind.

So you and him both walked out from the school's gate, as he soon change back into his real identity, being Jean Kirstein.

Ronald gasped as he saw you walk with him again. His blood burns for sure!

"(y/n)-chan! What about me escorting you back?", Ronald called. You turned around to meet his golden green gaze. "you know him, (y/n)-san?", Jean asked as he pulled your sleeves a little. You nodded, "yeah, I know him. Meet Jean Kirstein... He is from a pureblood family too", you showed Jean to Ronald who quickly give Jean a glare, "and this is Ronald Knox, a reaper who reaps none other than ruthless souls, beside him is Grell Sutcliffe, a senior to Ronald", you calmly stated, with voice low and hearable.

"(y/n)-chan! what's the meaning of this?", He whined. You looked back at him, "what are you talking about, Ronald?". He gasped, Grell as well.

"just let her be, Ronnie", Grell pulled him away from you and Jean.

Arrive~

"good, we're here", Jean smiled at you. You looked at him, "do you want to go in and meet my family?". He looked at you with wide eyes, "are you sure I can? I don't think it's-".

You chuckled, "shut up, let's just get in", you pulled his wrist to follow you.

Jean's POV

I walked with her into her lawn. It has this sweet scent of roses, but she smells like cherry blossom, which suits her personality, sweet and sour. I looked at her cold hand that was holding onto my arm. Her hair was so smooth .... That thought was disturbed by her knocking the two large door.

Before I knew it, the doors were opened......

Miru's note:~ yo~~ I love you guys for reading these.... and i'm sorry too if i had disappoint you guys.