Chapter 3

Zero's POV

I was really worried when (y/n) isn't home yet, I began to search for her, when I arrived I saw her with the same guy but... What the- .. She cried? She.. cried? I turned frustrated, I don't want to see the ones I love, crying, especially (y/n). I made flash steps to him and shove that bastard away from her and stared at her beautiful crying face, "what's wrong (y/n)? Please don't cry, why are you so sad?". Then I stroked her cheeks and wiped her tears away. She didn't answered me making me more frustrated. When I was about to kill that bastard, the crimson long haired guy excuses themselves and left before my eyes. I sighed then look back at her. "let's go back home (y/n), Mr (l/n) wants to talk to you", I slowly pulled her by the wrist and disappeared in thin air and arrived in her mansion.

When we arrive, we both were greeted by our father. "hei (y/n), I want to talk to you 'bout somethin", her father said while pulling you gently to seat on the couch.

Normal POV

He slowly seats next to you, "(y/n), I know you are at the age of loving someone, so have you met any of your choice that you can marry among our family?" ... You sat still dumbfounded, " our family? ... Uhhh..I don't think so...", you said with a sad tone.

"hei what's wrong? Did somethin' happen?", he asked with a worried expression, "my baby girl shouldn't be like this, my baby girl is a tsundere". "it's nothing dad...", you answered with a smile. Then your father realized something, " don't tell me that guy isn't a member of our family". You startled. "So I was right, tell me which family is he in?" . "dad, he isn't a pureblood vampire like us", you answered. "so, is he a noble vampire?", he asked again. "No Dad... He isn't a vampire, he is a shinigami", you said while facing on the ground.

Your father gasp and fell to the ground when he sat on the couch playfully. "ah, dad! Are you ok?", you helped him up by his arm. "I... I know it's a forbidden love but I can't help it... He made me love him!". "did he use a love spell?", he asked. "I don't think so dad..", tears start strolling down your cheek, " he.... He kissed me!!", as soon as your tears were rolling down, your cheeks starts to heat up, little do you know that vampire rarely blush and made emotion. "that bastard!, then.. Next time don't go outside when shinigamis are reaping soul. Did your brother knew that?". You shook as a 'no' . "hmm.. Guess I can't tell him.... He must be really disappointed.. He actually wants to marry you since you don't really have a choice... But whatever let's keep this secret between us both ne, (y/n)". You nodded. Your brother wanted to marry you? Isn't that incest?, you thought.

Your father's POV

I can't believe she was kissed by someone who I don't even know and never met before..was it a force or by will?... Poor (y/n)... Poor Zero .. He must be really disappointed to hear this.. "ok (y/n), I'm going to have a word with your brother, so do please excuse me", with that I left her alone on the sitting room then went to Zero's room and knocked, after I heard a 'come in' I went in, and stood infront of him.

"zero.."

"I understand father.. (y/n) had someone she love, and it's not me.. It's that reaper". I gasped for a while, "wait... Is there something that you both hide from me?". He nodded slowly and flashed a faint, rather disappointed smile. "When we were late a few days ago she first encountered with the two reapers, one with a long crimson hair and another with an orange messy hair I think she fell inlove with the orange messy hair,.. , I didn't know why (y/n) was crying moments ago... I don't like seeing her that sad, I don't want to see her that sad.. That bastard, if I know what he had done, I won't hesitate killing him by my own hand, I shall never forgive that shitass". I was surprised hearing him saying those meaningless badwords, "Zero, I know you are hurt too, but not to be offended.. Please control your words." ... It's really impolite for a young pureblood like him saying those awful words. "alright Mr. (l/n), I understand very well", zero answered firmly with a disappointed tone. Damn! I really feel sorry for him.

Normal POV

You looked outside the window remembering what had happened that night, it was a moment to remember. A moment you shared your first kiss with your 'stranger crush'.You don't have any idea how you'd fell inlove with someone so cocky like Ronald. You wonder why.. You watched as the sun goes up while still crying and hugging your legs until you fell deeply into slumber.