Levi x Injured!Reader x Eren

(This all transpires while you are unconscious in the healing wagon... I think that's what it's called... most if it happens while ur unconscious anyway...)

Eren roared in rage as you were struck down by another titan shifter. He rammed into the shifter and ripped it's head off of its shoulders, effectively killing the person inside. He picked up your Titan form and ran across the open field, to where the group had set up camp. Levi had stayed behind to discuss matters with Erwin, though uncomfortable sending you away with a small scouting group, had been assured by Eren that he would take care of you. Eren had kept his word, though you and your titan form were unconscious, you were not visibly injured. Levi heard Eren's stomps and ran outside of the decaying hut where Erwin and himself were discussing strategy.

Seeing Eren charging towards the camp, Levi growled in anger. Not at Eren, rather at the Titans for hurting Eren's and His lover. When Eren reached the camp, he was greeted by Levi, who automatically cut (y/n) out of her titan form. Eren was helped out by Hanji, and rushed after Levi to the infirmary where Levi had headed with (y/n). 

When they arrived, the attendants took her into a room to check on her. Moments later, they emerged, and informed the two nervous individual men that they could see her. They both rushed into the room, and sat by her side. She lay there, her hair splayed out like a halo, her eyes closed, pale skin graced by the sun, her lips plump, and moist, small puffs of breath escaping them. Levi shut his eyes tightly, leaning forward, and gently kissing her forehead as Eren held her hand. "Eren...." Levi said quietly. Eren replied with a small hum, still stroking the young girl's hand. "Wh... What happened?" Levi asked. Eren sighed. "There was another corrupted titan shifter we didn't know about in the ranks. I... I killed them." Silence once more spread throughout the room before Levi said. "Good. Though the scum deserved more than that." 

(TIME SKIP (Y?N) POV)

I opened my eyes, noticing two points of gentle pressure on my body. One on my stomach, the other on one of my hands. I shifted, and smiled, seeing my two lovers asleep. Levi's head rested on my stomach and Erens hand held mine tightly as he dozed in his chair. I sat up, attempting to not wake them, but I failed. They sprung on me, smothering me in kisses and whispering reassurances. "B-What!? What's going on?" I chuckled. They exchanged looks, and Eren explained what happened when you got hit, and Levi explained everything after you got transferred to him. I nodded. "I see. Well on the bright side at least I'm not terribly hurt. Even if I was I would regenerate quickly enough." They both nodded solemnly. "I suppose...." Eren said. I smiled, opening my arms wide. "Now come here. I need some hugs from my boys."

~FIN~

  (Edit: spell check by your truly @RogerStarkBarnes)