Holi part 3

Hey guys i am here with my next part....
Plz be patient as it takes time to write and do others staff...I am trying my best to publish within a day or 2....
So here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

All had a group hug after dance.....

Bebe:"ufff kitni garmi hai..."

Avni:"don't worry bebe main kuch pene ke liye lati hoon....."

At the stall....

Servant 1:"yaar dekh...yeh function khatam hone ke baad..hum yeh bhaang milake..peete hain..."

Servant 2:"hmmm accha idea hai...bahut bore ho raha...ise maza aa gaye ga....(seeing avni come this way) arre jaldi chup..maam yahin aa rahi hai..."(in a rush he droped little bit of bhaang in the glasses...Avni comes and takes those glasses for bebe and all other....but she doesn't know that it has bhaang in it....)

At the garden...

Avni:"yeh legeye bebe...."(bebe, sweata, prakash, and neela drink it.....after sometime they  start feeling the nasha....)

Neil was talking to avni or say romancing when sweata comes there....

Neil:"arre mom aap ko kya hua..."

Sweata:(not being able to stand proper...)" nashe si chargayi ooy main nashe si chargayi.....tillu main ud rahi hoon..."

Avni:(holding on to sweata do she dosent fall...)"mummy samaliye.....(to neil) "neil lagta hai inho me bhaang peli...per kaise....."

Neil:"mom..mom aapne kuch khaya..."

Sweata:"haaaaaannn."

Avni:"kya...mummy ji"

Sweata:"main....main...."

Neil:" haan boliye mom...."

Sweata:"maine hawa khayi.... tum bhi khayo...yeh lo moo kholo...ese"(opening her mouth to show..)

Avni:"neil muhhe lagta hai humhe inhe...ghar ke under leja ke suladena chahiye...fir yeh theek ho jaye gi..."

Neil:"hmm chalo...( while going half way they meet neela...)

Neela:"avni beta...tum 3 ho...."

Avni:"maa aapko kya  hua...."

Neela:"muhje nahi avni tumhe hua...tumhe magic kisne sikhaya...why are u duplicating (and she started talking to avni put not facing where she was standing bit the opposite direction )

Neil:(hits his forehead with his hand)"muhje lagta hai inko bhi bhaang...."

Avni:"nooo...maa ko bhi....per kaise..."(then they see bebe and prakash also acting weird....)

Neil:"woh thandai...muhje lagta hai usme bhaang thi...."

Avni:"no...mutlab sabko....."

Neil:"yes..."

Neela and sweata:"han han yahi sach hai...Maine pyaar kiya....(looking at each other then started laughing) aapne bhi....( and avneil face were like 😣😣😫😩😳😳😳 you guys got what u ment...😉😉)

Avni:"chalo inko under leke chalte hain...c

Neil:"hmm"(avneil took each to there room....Avni made them sleep properly while neil took a video of their drama....)

Avni:" neil video lena band karo...or meri help karo...."

Neil:"avni yaar when they wake up and see this...then I want to see thier reaction...."

After putting them to bed....avni and neil when to see that all the guest are gone and avni made mishti bath and let her rest for a bit.....than she went to check on juhi ...after that  she went back to her room ..

Avneil bedroom....

Neil was in the bathroom....he was going to take a bath but forgot his towel was drying in the balcony...so he went to the balcony while  avni entered....Avni went in side the bathroom...just than neil came back in the room and locked the bedroom  door cause he knew that the bath room door is broken....then he went to the bathroom...he didnt see avni....

Avni's point of view starts...

I went in the bathroom and was getting the sampoo out when I heard someone coming in I looked and it was neil...and he was taking his shirt...I scream and due to that he jerked up and the shirt from his hand went in the tab that was filled with water and the bathroom door he was holding with one of his hands shut close due to the shock.....

Avni's point of view ends...

Neil's point of view starts....

Well I locked the main door cause I knew that the bathroom door is broken and jammed....when I entered the bathroom ..I started to take off my shirt...then I held the bathroom door so I can lean on it but suddenly I heard avni scream....I turnedback and due to the sudden scream and shock the shirt from my hand went in the water that I filled in the tab to take a bath and the door slammed shut....oh no...the door will be jammed now....

Neil's point of view ends....

Avni:"neil tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...."

Neil:"main kya kar raha hoon ka mutlab...tumne kya kar rahi ho.. or kahan se aayi...."

Avni:"ashman se...yeh kaisa saval hai...offcouse jahan se tum aaye...."

Neil:"accha okay ab lardo mat plz..."

Avni:"haan tum shirt peheno...."

Neil:"nahi pehen sakta..."

Avni:"kyun..."

Neil:"kyunki meri wify ne muhje darake use tab me gira diya..."
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope u enjoyed it......
Plz do vote and comment....
Avneil romance has to wait one more update I guess....I know u all  want it so just wait one more day.....I will update it soon...
Nextupdate after 50votes and 40 comments....

Precap:"avneil romance......what will be the family reaction when they get to see there karnama...😉😉"

Remeber guys 50 votes and 40comments...I know you guys will finish in a day......🤗🤗🤗

🤗🤗🤗