|Happily Ever After|

❝ Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see life beyond its imperfections.❞

|Happily Ever After|

Sapphire

        Happiness.

        Everyone had already lived it, even for one second.

        I've had too.

        But we know happiness never lasts.

~

            We dove underwater, and I laughed, bubbles floating back to the surface. He approached and slightly bumped his forehead to mine. He tilted his head, attempting to touch my lips, but I couldn't stop giggling, and swam back to the surface.

            His brown and soaked hair are seen when I sat on the edge of the swimming pool, still laughing, half amused and half embarrassed. His green eyes were lit up by anger, as he swam in my direction.

            "I need to tell you something," he said, a crooked grin appearing on his lips. "Come on," he gestured me to lean closer to him.

            As I do, I can't help to be hypnotized by his smiling green eyes, making me smile too. "What is it?" I whispered, a soaked strand of hair falling and covering my cheeks.

            We were so close, and with my light brown hair squaring my face, we were like in our own world. Suddenly, he leaned in and as his lips slowly closes on mine as red roses up to my face, my heart beating my life off. I remembered what my friend use to say that proved we were in love.

            It always feels like the first time, when he kisses you, when he tells you he loves you, when he touches you, when he smiles to you. It always feels like you were reliving everything for the first time, she said.

            I felt him smiling while kissing me, and I couldn't help but smile too, while he titled more his head. He doesn't do anything and I already fall more for him, I chuckled to myself.

            "What was that for?" I teased, my hand still holding to the side of my swimming pool.

            "To have left me alone in the water before I could do anything," he replied, matter-of-fact, then, he toke my soaked strand of hair and slid it behind my ear, grinning.

            His eyes were glowing again, this time with victory, those eyes I couldn't resist to. Quickly, I put a peck on his cheek, loving to see him blush, his ears becoming as red as roses.

            "Payback!" I murmured, smiling.

            I was about to jerk back my head when, with his hand, he pulled my arm and made me lose balance and fall in the water. His arms around my waist, he pulled me into a special hug, his kind of hug. The soft wind blew a little, making a shiver run through me, but I felt so warm at the same time, in his arms. He always use to say his hugs were only special when it comes to me. I agreed, in my head, because in his arms, I felt perfect, I felt like I needed nothing else, but him.

            "I love you," he whispered in my ear, holding me tighter, as if he was scared I would drift away in the water.

            It always feels like the first time, I heard my friend's voice. It does, I approved.

            "I love you. Forever." I answered, and slightly blush.

            Three years together, a few months and it would be the fourth year, all started from our thirteen years old.

            We were happy.

            We were in love, young indeed, but love never had a 'best before'.

            But "happily ever after" didn't exist in our story.

--------------------------------

        Here's the first chapter!~ For the updates, it's every weekend [I hope I can respect the deadline, though ^^']

        I hope you enjoyed it! If you did, click the star to add happiness to my life! :D

        You didn't? You can always comment below to tell me what's wrong :)

        Dedicated to @evdahl because the cover she made is beautiful<3

        To top it all, have a great day/night, lovelies<3