Zacky x Reader

You were walking home one night when you felt someone grab your arm. Normally you carried a small knife with you to protect yourself with but not this time. "Hey what are you-" They pulled you into an alley holding you against the wall.

"Got anything of interest?" He asked, grinning. You screamed as he covered your mouth. "Shh.." Someone you recognized came over, punching the stranger and pulling you away.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked, worried. "I-I think.." You looked at him, you realized it was Zacky Vengeance. You blushed. You two talked sometimes but not that much.

"Glad to hear." He said, letting go of you. You winced, the cuts on your wrists hurt. "Something on your mind?" He asked, looking at you, as you both headed towards your house. "Well.. I almost got kidnapped.." You smiled a bit. "At least your sense of humor has kicked in." He said smiling.

You both talked the whole way to your house. You didn't plan on telling your brother, Brian, until you felt that you should. Eventually you both arrived at your house.

"Need me to stay with until Brian gets back?" He asked. Brian was hanging out with the others which made you a little confused why Zacky was by himself. You decided not to ask him and you both walked inside, sitting on the couch.

"Need something to drink? I have some wine." You had just turned 21 a few weeks ago so you could enjoy as much wine as you wanted. "Sure." He said as you got up, grabbing the wine from the fridge, pouring into two wine glasses. You grabbed them, sitting back down.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure." You replied, taking a drink of wine. "Well.. I.. I have a crush on you.. I've had it for a while.." You felt the same but you thought it would go away, so you pushed it to the back of your head. Until now. "Me too.. I never really told anyone because I thought the feeling would go away.. But it never did." You blushed, looking into his green eyes.

He pulled you close to him, causing your face to go red. He kissed you passionately for some time. You liked his feel and taste. Suddenly you heard someone clear their throat.

"Ahem.." Brian stood in the doorway. You pulled away. "I-I can explain-" you started. "No need.. I've been waiting for you two to get together.." He smiled and sat next to you two.