Matt x Reader (Smut)

You were sitting on the roof crying. You were depressed and today just wasn't your today. You were told tour boyfriend didn't love you, your best friend died and your other friends ditched you to hang out with their boyfriends.

You didn't even know if you could trust anyone anymore. The only people you could trust were Zacky, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny and Matt. You heard the window slide open. Matt climbed up, sitting next to you. Hiding his your face from him. You didn't want him seeing you like this.

"What's wrong.." He said, placing his arm around you. "Nothing." You sighed, still crying a little. "Something's wrong. I know you better than that." He said. You lifted your head. "I hate my life.." He stopped you. "Don't say that. If you need to get something off your mind im here for you.

You sighed again. " Well.. My boyfriend doesn't actually love me.. My best friend died and my friends ditched me..if that's not enough of a reason to hate my life then I dont know what is.." You said, looking at him.

He pulled you into a hug. "Its not.. Nothing is. You have us guys.. I know its probably awkward to tell us things but those of us with girlfriends understand." He wiped your tears. "Let's talk inside."

You both climbed through the window, sitting in the living room. "I know that you guys will be there for me but.. Its complicated. Especially when talking to you.." You told the others you had a crush on Matt and so far they kept their promise to not tell him. "Why?" He asked. "We all act the same.." He continued. "Because.. I have a crush on you.. I have for a few years now.." You looked down. "But I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to reject those feelings.." He held you close, looking into your eyes. "I would never reject your feelings.. I never knew you felt that way.." He said. You looked up at him.

"I guess there's only a couple things to do.. Here's one.." You said, kissing him. Matt looked at you, finally getting the hint. You didn't know what to do right now. Matt hadn't confirmed a relationship between you at all. "Matt.." You moaned as he went down and kissed your neck.

You tugged at his shirt, and pulled it off of him, throwing it on the floor. Matt looked at you continuously, pulling you closer. Matt sucked at your neck again, leaving a hickey. "Matt..." You moaned somewhat louder. Matt smirked looking at you. He took your shirt off and you giggled a bit.

You looked at him and he looked back at you again. The lust in your eyes turned him on. You blushed a little as he stared at you. You smiled and kissed him on his lips, him unbuttoning your jeans and pulling them down. He then picked you up, carrying you to your room. He laid you on the bed. You were ready for this.

Matt kissed your neck, putting his hands behind your back, unhooking your bra. He threw it on the ground, grabbing your waist. He kissed your neck again leaving another hickey. You moaned softly, feeling a little wet.

Matt trailed down your body, his teeth reaching your panties, as he pulled them down. He held up one finger, and without warning, he stuck it in you. Then he inserted a second one. You moaned louder than ever. "MATT...!" You felt your core throbbing.

He then took his fingers out of you, flipping you onto your backside. He unbuttoned his own pants, pulling them down. He then took off his boxers, and again, without warning, he thrusted himself into you. Your eyes lit up
in pure pleasure. You suddenly felt a pain in your ass as you yelped. He had smacked your ass.

Matt went hard in you as you screamed, gripping the bedsheets. He came in you, as you were just behind him. Then you heard him say, "That was great. We should do this more often..." He gasped for air. You gasped too, throwing the bedsheets and blanket off the bed. You grabbed another blanket from the closet and laid back down on the bed. Matt stopped panting and gasping for air and laid down with you. You two cuddled for the rest of the night.