Brian x Reader (Smut)

You were enjoying a candle-lit dinner with your boyfriend of 2 years, Brian Haner. You were sitting in your fancy yard, at your table. He reached over, putting his hand on yours. "Just wait til you see what I have planned next [Y/N].." he smiled. You blushed.

After Dinner, he grabbed your arm pulling you inside. "Brian?"  You said, a little nervous. You already had a feeling what his surprise was. "Yeah?" He replied, sitting you on the couch. "W-whats this Surprise.." You said nervously.

"You know.." He smirked. You blushed. Even though this was the first time, you felt prepared. You were waiting for this. You tried to play dumb. "No.. Tell me.." He thought to himself, go with it.. She'll love it.. "Well.. What does my Girlfriend [Y/N] wanna do.." He smirked.

"Hmm.." You took off his shirt. "I think you catch my drift now.." You pulled him close, teasingly. "Right?" You smirked. He smiled, nodding. "Well.. You don't seem very into it.." You giggled.

He reached for your shirt, taking it off. "Kinky.. You're cute though.." You smiled. You both undressed each other completely, sitting there for a moment.

"Why are we just now doing this?" You said. Your nervousness turned into excitement. "I don't know Babe.." He kissed you, you turned into a French kiss. You did this for a few minutes then pulled away. "I see how you wanna be.." He flipped you over, making you blush.

Without warning he slammed himself into you. "Oh.." You moaned. He went hard into you. It hurt but Damn it felt good. You moaned. You felt kinky and really aroused suddenly. You made him stop and pulled him to you. He whispered in your ear, "You know I make you wanna scream.." He bit your neck. You let out another moan. He continued to kiss and bit you for a couple minutes then stopped. "I believe its your turn.."

"You should not have said that.." You smirked flipping him over and moving down. You blushed. You stuck his member in your mouth. He thrusted into you for a few minutes.

You Blushed, going back up, kissing him. "Dont worry.. I'm almost done.." He said. You whined but he stuck his finger in you, making you moan loudly. After some time you came onto him. He licked it. "Yum.."

You both covered each others back up, cuddling together. "Round two?" You asked as he smirked. "Fuck yeah.."