Matt x Reader

I got this idea from mai bestie. She told me about it once. I'll give the credit to Spark_Haner for this one. Bai!! 💖💖

You just finished a show with your band Avenged Sevenfold. There were five others. Matthew Sanders, (aka M. Shadows or Shads.) The Lead vocalist, Brian Haner, (aka Synyster Gates or Syn.) The lead guitarist, Johnathan Seward, (aka Johnny Christ or Shorty) the bassist, Zachary Baker, (aka Zacky Vengeance or Zacky) the rhythm guitarist, and Jimmy Sullivan, (aka The Rev or Jimmy) the drummer/backup vocalist. You were a guitarist and did some vocals too.

You all went backstage to get your stuff and head to the tour bus. Matt stopped you and you watched as the others went to their dressing rooms. You turned to face him. You and Matt were good friends.

"What the.." You said confusedly. Matt surprisingly had his glasses off. This must be important, you thought. Matt smiled. "Since everyone's busy, can I tell you something?" He asked.

You nodded. "Of course." He sighed and took a deep breath. "[Y/N] I have to confess something.. I.. I like you.. A lot.." You both turned red. You never realized you had a crush on him until that moment.

"Matt I.. I don't know what to say.." You spoke softly. "Then don't say anything." He smiled and kissed you for a few moments until you were interrupted by Jimmy shouting about something.

You both smiled and walked onto the tour bus together.