Jimmy x Reader

This is kinda inspired by My friend (omg I know right.. How annoying of me to mention my bestie so much. But I love her so shush..) I would've used her full idea but it would be the same as Matt's. Enjoy. Oh, and when you read this Spark, I hope you're happy with what I did. Bai!! 💖💖

It was a Saturday night in June. You were at the bar with your friends. One of your friends, Spark walked over and sat next to you. You never realised it but you looked super nervous.

"You ok [Y/N]?" She asked, startling you. You nodded. "Mhm." She grabbed her drink. "Cmon.. What is it? Nerves.. Feelings.." You rolled your eyes. "It might be a crush.."

Spark looked surprised. "No.." You nodded. "Yeah."

"Who?" She asked, looking at the guys.

"You can't tell anyone.. Its Jimmy.."

Spark went wide eyed and her jaw dropped.

Suddenly you realized.. The others could still hear you. "Shit.." You ran to the bathroom and locked yourself in a stall. You were embarrassed. You heard a knock.

"[Y/N]?" It was Spark. "What.." You nervous spoke. "Please open the door.." You stepped out. Spark grabbed your hand. "You're gonna hate me but.." She took you out of the bathroom.

You saw Jimmy sitting at the bar waiting. "No you didn't.." You spoke. Spark nodded. "I did.. Now you do your part and talk to him." You shook your head. "Youre fucking crazy.."

Spark dragged you over to him. "Sit." She pushed you onto the stool and walked away. You looked down.

Jimmy reached over to grab your hand. "I'm not that bad am I?" He grinned. You nervous looked at him and shook your head. "N-no.." He grabbed your hand. "Well then talk to me [Y/N].."

Your really didn't want to but didnt have a choice. "I can't.. Its not that you're bad or anything.. But every time I try.. I freeze.." You sighed and looked down again.

Jimmy grabbed your other hand, making you blush. "I figured.. Maybe this will help.." And before you could talk he kissed you.

You could hear Spark from the near distance, "Aww! I ship it!!" You looked at her and you both got up, walking to the others. You looked at Spark. "Damn you.."