Zacky x Reader (Smut)

You sighed, walking home from school in the rain. Your boyfriend had dumped you just before otherwise he would have driven you home. On the way home, someone drove by you. He looked familiar and he pulled up next to you, rolling his window down.

"Need a ride [Y/N]?" You realized it was Zacky Vengeance, you had a huge crush on him. You slightly blushed. "Sure."

You got in the passenger side, your clothes soaked. "Why are you walking in this damn storm?" Zacky asked. "Well.. I would have gotten a ride home if my boyfriend hadn't just left me for some other girl.." He started to drive to your house, he knows where You live since you're good friends and always have been.

"You know I hate to see you like this. Do you just want to stay at my place until things get sorted out?" He asked. "Sure, Ill have to stop by my house to grab a couple things though." You replied.

Zacky Parked at your house and You ran in, grabbing a few clothes and some other random things. Then You went back to his car, he drove to his house.

"Hey.. Can I tell you something?" He asked, looking at me for a second, then looking back at the road. "Of Course." You smiled. "I've always been afraid to tell you but.. Ive always had this crush on you." You blushed and looked over at him. "M-me too.. Ive always been afraid to tell you. I didn't think you'd feel the same.. But now.."

You were interrupted as the car pulled up to Zackys house. "Sorry for the interruption.. We're here." You grabbed the things you got from your house and followed Zacky inside.

Zacky went to the kitchen. "Need anything? You hungry?" He opened the fridge grabbing some wine. "No thanks." You said, sitting on the couch. Zacky came over to you with the wine. "So.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He sat down next to you. "Are you fucking kidding? Of course!!" You blushed.

Zacky set his glass of wine on the table. "You wanna do something... Fun?" He smirked. You could tell from the look in his eye what he meant by "fun". You couldn't resist. "Sure." You smiled.

He looked into your eyes, his smirk turned into a grin. "Let's try something.." You interrupted him. "Nah.. Just get into it. You smiled. "You really that damn kinky or.." You kissed him. Damn he tasted good.

You pulled away. "Does that answer?" You reached for his shirt. "I'll start." You took off his shirt blushing. "Well.." You said, your face turning red. "What?" He said, reaching for you. You let him undress you.

You both did this until you were down to your lingerie and him in his boxers. You noticed his lower are and blushed. "So.. Who's gonna-" You couldn't even finish your sentence before he pulled you to him, kissing you passionately.

You liked his taste, his feel, everything about him was perfect. He moved his to your braw, unclasping it. You blushed. This seemed right. After all, you guys have been friends for a few years now.

You stopped kissing each other, smiling. "As I was saying.. You gonna do something?" You said, teasing him. "I'm thinking.." He said, sneaking his hands down your panties, pulling them down. "Sneaky mother fucker.."

He smiled, looking up at you. "I'm still not done yet.." You smirked. "Alright you kinky fucker.." You reached for his boxers, pulling them off. "Holy shit.." You felt.. aroused and slightly wet.

"Damn.. We haven't even started and already I'm aroused.." You said. "You're not supposed to tell me.. Now I get a point." "So this is a competition.." You smirked. "Then let the games begin." And with that he flipped you over, holding you against the couch.

"Why are making me wait.." You whined. "Because.. This is a competition. He kissed your neck. You moaned softly. "What? You like this.." He bit your neck. "Yeah.." You smirked. "Well this ain't nothing yet hun.." He replied, kissing your chest area.

You moaned more. "I hate to say this but.." You stopped. looking up at him. "What?" He said. "I'm gonna win this.." You blushed. "Well why don't we get into the next part.. The good part.."

He smirked, putting himself inside you. You moaned even louder. "Fuck.. You  motherfucker." You smiled though. You waited so long for this and here it was. He went hard making you moan loudly.

"You don't seem very competitive right now [Y/N].." He said, still going. "Just wait.." He took himself out of you, and you flipped him over. "I haven't even started.." You looked at him teasingly. "Now it's my turn.." You sat on him smiling. "Maybe I underestimated you.."

You started to ride him, eventually stopping. You were both tired and you both came onto each other. You layed on him still, pulling a blanket over you two. "I think you won that round [Y/N].." He smiled. You eventually fell asleep together.