Zacky x Reader

This one is based off of allhailcas's Unholy Confessions one shot.

You had quite a few friends. The one you've known the longest, Zachary Baker, was a shy and quiet nerd. He would only talk to you, Brian, Matt, Jimmy, and Johnny. You always felt like he was hiding something but a part of your said that it was fine.

You would ask him if he really was hiding something often. He would always say No. You trusted him though. You always asked the other guys too, but they all said, "Yes, but you'd have to get him to tell you."

One day you decided to talk to him about. No matter what you would get him to confess.

You found him outside, on a park bench. You walked up to him and smiled. He closed the notebook he was reading. You sat next to him. "Hey Zacky." You smiled still as he looked over at you.

"Oh.. H-hey [Y/N]..." He studdered. You turned your attention to the notebook. "What's that?" You questioned him. He nervously gripped the notebook tightly. "Oh.. Its Nothing.. Just some drawings.."

You wanted to know what was in it so you reached your hand out, as if he would know to hand it to you. "Can I see? Please?" Zacky's eyes shifted to the ground, his hand releasing the notebook. "Here.."

You grabbed it, opening to a bookmarked page. It was writing with a small flower taped on the bottom of the page. You started to read it.

"August 12, 1999,

Yesterday was the first day meeting with [Y/N]. We talked at school before, but only once or twice. After that I thought- Knew, that she was the one for me. This is the flower she gave me when she left. It smells just like her. I wish I could tell her how I feel.. But she wouldn't feel the same. I'm not sure what to do now.."

You closed the notebook and set it between you two. Zacky was still looking down at the ground. "I didn't know this is what you were hiding.." You spoke, he looked at you. "You probably don't feel the same way.. I can understand why-"

You interrupted him. "If I didn't like you then why would I be here.. I.. Of course I feel the same way.." None of you knew what to say.

Before you could do anything Zacky kissed you and we both turned red. You smiled and we both got up, Zacky grabbing the notebook and your hand.