Johnny x Reader

This one I kinda thought of on my own. (Well unless someone did one like this. But I haven't read one like this yet.)

You were at a hotel with your friends, Johnny, Brian, Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, Your sister, and your bestie. You were at a hotel because you were on vacation in France.

After a long day of shopping and walking around you went back to your room with the others to play truth or dare. And of course, there were drinks involved.

After the game was over, you went to the roof to enjoy the view. Soon enough, your best friend came up to sit with you. "Don't you just love this view?" She asked, staring at the full moon.

You nodded. "Yeah. Its nice." You talked for quite some time, Almost two hours actually, when you heard the door open and Johnny sat next to you both.

"Evening ladies." Hey said, looking at you both and then at the sky. "Hey shorty." Your best friend said. He was the shortest so it was fitting. Johnny smiled, rolling his eyes and you giggled.

Johnny was your crush so you were quiet around him. Of course, you trusted your best friend so you told her. "What's wrong [Y/N]? Shy?" She teased. You gave her a dirty look. "No.. I'm fine.. Thanks for asking." You said kinda rudely.

Johnny looked at you both. "Calm down you two." You rolled your eyes at your friend and looked down. That's when something you feared happened. Johnny spoke. "Hey (friend's name), can I uh.. Talk to [Y/N] for a few minutes?" Your friend nodded, getting up.

Suddenly you felt sick. Youve never been alone with Johnny before. He looked over at you. "I have to tell you something.." You smiled. "Well obviously.." He grinned and continued. "Well.. I don't know how to say this.."

You interrupted. "Let me guess.. You have a crush on me? Well.. I do too.." That's the good thing about you. You were kinda straight-forward about certain things.

Johnny nodded. You blushed. Suddenly Johnny pulled you close and kissed you. You turned red. You both walked back to the others holding hands. Your friend was smiling.