Jimmy x Reader

It was Christmas eve and you were all alone. You never had a boyfriend, unless you count the one who did it as a prank. You were walking in the snow, listening to music.

You slipped on a patch of ice and fell. "Ah.. Fuck.." You sat there, holding your leg. "Great.. A broken leg on Christmas eve.." You saw someone walk over, helping you up and holding your arm over his shoulder to help you stand.

"[Y/N] what happened?" He asked, walking you to his car. It was one of your good friends Jimmy. "I slipped and fell.. And broke my leg..." He set you in the passenger side. "I'll drive you to the hospital.

When you got there, he walked you in. Once you were checked in and in a room you sighed. The doctors said it was broken and would need a cast. You would need to use crutches for at least a month.

"Exactly how I wanted to spend Christmas.." You looked at Jimmy, who was sitting near to you. You never realized until now that you had a crush on him. "I'll get you home in a hour or so. Then I'll hang out with you if you want." He said. "Ok." You smiled.

When you got home a few hours later, you and Jimmy talked for quite some time. Actually, until about 1 in the morning. You rested your head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning. "Its Christmas.." You ran upstairs, grabbing presents for everyone. "The guys and [bff's name] will be here shortly!" You ran down stairs, putting the presents under the tree.

You saw Jimmy in the kitchen making what looked like coffee. You sat on the couch, hearing a knock on the door. Suddenly everyone walked inside. "Jesus guys.. Let me open the door." You laughed.

You all talked together for some time, then you pulled Jimmy aside. "I have to admit something.. I have a crush on you.. I never realized until yesterday.. But its always been there.." You both smiled and without waiting for his reaction you kissed him.

You pulled away blushing and you both walked back to the others holding hands. This definitely was the best Christmas.