19. MEETING AND GREETING

Ryker's POV

It was 12.50 in the afternoon, to say Ryker was nervous would be an understatement. Although he was ecstatic to meet the girl he had been texting for weeks, he was also amazed that she could make him, Ryker Cross, the guy who preferred one night stands, fall head over heals in love with her.

Despite that, he was more than shocked because he hadn't even met her

His thoughts were jumbled as he thought of what he should say to her: "Will she like me after we meet? Should I hug her? What if she hates me?"

The sudden sound of his phone vibrating in his pockets snapped him out of his dazed thoughts

"Hey Arya! Are you here yet?"

" Yeah. I'm on my way to the food court right now. I'll be there in a minute. "

"Oh. Ok. Hurry up."

"Ok Ok. I'm practically speed walking like a kid on a sugar rush trying to act normal."

*chuckles* "I can imagine."

"Ha ha very funn--."

*thud* Ryker slammed into a body and almost lost his balance but regained it at the very last moment. However, the person who bumped into him landed straight on the floor.

"Ow! Sorry... sorry." Said the girl, picking up her phone which had also landed on the floor.

"Shit! I'm so sorry. Are you all righ-wait.... Arya???" Ryker said while holding the phone to his ear.

"Yeah?" The girl said looking up for the first time, still too dazed to realize anything that happened at that moment.

Ryker was left speechless at the sight in front of him. There, in front of him, stood the most beautiful and breathtaking woman he had ever set eyes on.

She was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt. She was about 5'6 with a slender but curvy figure, her wavy brown hair cascading down to her waist. But her eyes were probably the greatest feature. Her large doe eyes were a unique jade color, which held an innocence that was breathtaking.

She lifted her phone to her ear, while looking at me in surprise. "Ryker???"

"Hey Stalker girl" I said to the phone, smiling at my girl.

*BEEP BEEP*

--------------------------------------------------

A/N- HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. THIS WAS A REALLY DIFFICULT CHAPTER TO WRITE BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE THEM MEET EACH OTHER. PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING/COMMENTING/SHARING. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ARYA?? LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SECOND BOOK, 'Kyler Cross', WHICH IS THE SEQUEL OF THIS BOOK. YOU CAN ALSO READ THAT AS A STAND ALONE.