23. A BROKEN TRUST AND A BROKEN HEART

A/N- HEY GUYS! THIS CHAPTER IS A REGULAR PHONE CONVERSATION. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

NORMAL- ARYA

ITALIC- KIM

BOLD- RYKER

-------------------------------------------------------------

Things are going great between the new couple. Ever since their first meeting, two weeks ago, they have been talking practically everyday and are hanging out in university and going out on dates.

"Hello?"

"Ryker? Who is this? Can I please speak to Ryker?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Arya, his girlfriend. Who are you?"

*laughing humorlessly* "Oh... I'm Kim. Didn't he tell you? We've been dating since last week. Looks like he didn't break up with you yet. I mean he started dating you out of sympathy after all. Oh and please stop talking to him. It has become a total nuisance."

"Can you just give the phone to him?"

*muffled* "Hey Babes, who's on the phone?"

"Oh, just one of your fangirls"

*muffled* "Just tell them that I'm taken by the most beautiful girl ever"

*giggles* "Ok Ry. Just come to bed."

*whispers* "You heard what he said right? I don't have to repeat it for you, do I?"

"......."

"So.... Goodbye bitch!"

*BEEP BEEP*

........................................................

Arya looked at her phone, confused with what happened. Why? She didn't want to believe it. Why would he? She believed He would never do such a thing, but a small gut feeling made her believe that maybe she was wrong. Maybe trusting him was a bad decision. She couldn't help hearing the way Ryker talked to Kim. It was filled with love when he said about being with the most beautiful girl in the world, and he wasn't talking to her, but to Kim. And just like that, the only person she loved and trusted slipped out of her world, breaking her trust and heart, just like the other people she loved in her life. First, her parents, then, her friends, and now, Ryker. She felt a traitorous single tear trailing down her cheek. It hurt a lot. But it's ok... she was used to it.

_____________________________________-

A/N- THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING A VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE.