Face to face

Your POV

Today is the day. My birthday. Am i happy? Not really. The only thing i am looking forward is to see them but on the other hand i don't want them to come because i know my mother wants me to see them and realize that they have moved on. I tried to move on but how can you forget the sweetest moment and people in ur life? Or at least was in ur life. I don't want to get hurt again. 

I quickly did my makeup and got ready for the party. (Outfit below) 

I looked at the mirror and i remembered something

Flashback

"Babe are u ready to go?" taehyung said while i was looking at the mirror.

"Yeah. What do u think about my outfit?"

(Outfit below)

                                                                           (LMAO i had to 😂😜)

                                                                           (LMAO i had to 😂😜)

"Taehyung? Earth to tae!"

"Ah? What?" 

"Do i look ok?"

"You look gorgeous babe. Now i don't want to take you to the party. All the boys will keeping staring at you" Taehyung said while pouting like a little kid. Cute!

"Aw someone is jealous."

"I am not jealous. I am just worried about you. That's all" 

"Ok Ok lets go before we are late." I said while intertwining my hand with his. 

End of flashback. 

Taehyung's POV

"Hi? Hi! Long time no see. So how are you? Ahhh!  Hey! so....."

"Tae what are you doing in front of the mirror? Are you talking to your self?" Ahhhh jimin! seriously get the f*** off. 

"Ah me? I am just trying to relax my facial muscles"

" Really? I thought you were practicing what to say when you see her." What? How did he-

"I heard it and knew it" Ahh seriously this hyung....

"Babe you ready to go?" Eun ji interrupted us. Thank god she came before jimin would ask any questions. She was wearing a plain white dress which reminded me of Ji- what the hell tae!! Your girlfriend is right in front of you. Why are you thinking about a person who hurt you. 

"Shall we go?" Namjoon hyung yelled from downstairs and soon eun ji came and stood next to me.

"Shall we?"

"Yes my lady"

.....

At the party. 

She was there. Standing next near the door. She look beautiful with that blue dress.  She looked happy. She was smiling. She is happy after all  was what i thought. She looks the same. Nothing has changed since the last meet. Well of course she have grown taller and beautiful over the years but not to the point where we can't recognize her. But soon her smile disappeared as she saw us. 

"Hi Ji" Jimin hyung broke the silence that was between us. 

"Ah..hi" 

"Happy birthday." Jin hyung and jimin hyung said together while others looked at them. I saw Jungkook blushing. What's wrong with him?  Soon we all wished her, well except me and we went inside. I saw her mother was looking at us like she was going to murder us soon. Her brother was also there. I tried so hard to focus on eun ji but my eyes kept searching for Ji. What's wrong with you tae? Have you forgotten what she did to you?

Your POV.

I was showing a fake smile to everyone because my mother told me to do so. But it didn't last for a long time when i saw BTS. I saw him with another girls. Eun ji was her name i think. Well of course i did some stalking and got information from my secretary. She is pretty. I saw him staring at me. The lights were so bright which allowed me to see that he looked so..angry. It hurts but i have to do this. They came to me and wished me except for tae. As they went inside my mind along with my heart told me to go and talk to them. Talk to him. But my legs didn't move. 

After awhile....

The party is going well and smooth. I see them having fun. I finally gathered my courage to go and talk to them. 

"Hey" I said to them and soon everyone's focus was on me. They didn't look happy to see me but they weren't mad either.

"Oh hi ji" Jungkook said while BLUSHING?! 

"So.....how have you been? How is the party so far? Why did you come to Korea again? Oh wait nevermide. Jennie already told us the reason why you came back" Namjoon oppa said while looking at jennie.

" I am doing great and the party is...ok i guess. "

"I heard you are now a CEO" Jin hyung told me while a smile. Well at least someone is smiling. 

"Yeah my dad wanted me to take over the company. So how have you guys been?" I asked everyone but specifically looking at tae. 

"Well we are kinda busy with concerts and event but we are also doing great."

"Um that's good. "

"So ji....how was America?" J-hope oppa asked me when i was looking at tae.

"Well it wasn't that bad. I had few friends there too. They were nice to me.  But i prefer Korea." 

"That's a surprise. I mean its not like she has anything that she cares about here in Korea." Tae told me without looking at me but i new exactly what he meant. He was still mad at me for leaving him, Jennie and BTS with out telling them.

"Tae!" Namjoon oppa yelled at tae but he just continued.

"I know you guys feel the same as me but afraid to say it loud...So what exactly you want from us ji? Ruin our happiness? You want to come back to us? Be our friend? "

"Its true that i want to be your friend again..but i can't"  That's what i wanted to say but i knew no one would believe me....

Hey guys! So did you all enjoy this chapter? I know it was kind of long but i couldn't help it:) Anyway ill update the other chapter soon. Please remember to vote and comment. I love you guys. Thanks for reading this.