Save me

Continue from the previous part...

Taehyung's POV

"Btw babe should we go on a date tomorrow?" Eun ji asked me while we were eating dinner.

"Should we? Ok!"

"What about us??" Jimin asked while looking at us like a lost puppy.

"You can go if you want to be a third wheel" Jin hyung said which clear made jimin hyung sad and we all laughed.

While we were eating i saw Ji entering the dinning hall as well but soon she got a call. After awhile Ji entered the room with a man. I remember seeing him in the party. They were talking to each other about something. Suddenly i saw her mood changed and soon she stood up and walked away because i think she was mad at something. Is she ok?

"Guys ill be back." i excused myself and followed Ji. She ended up coming to the roof top. Once we reached there i went and hid behind a wall so that Ji won't see me. She got a call and she answered.

"I did everything you asked me to do. EVERYTHING! But why? Why are you still doing this to me? Can't you for once let me live the way i want. You got everything you want and i think its time for me to do what i want." She was talking to someone and i heard everything. Who is she talking to? Why is she crying? I thought she was happy? What's going on? I had so many question in my mind right now.

"And did you know they were going to be here too? BTS? Is that why you chose this island and this resort? Why father? Why are you using them to hurt me? Why are you picking on my weakest point over and over again??" She was now crying so hard and it was hurting me. I wanted to go there and hug and tell her that everything will be ok. But i can't.

"I am begging you to not do this again." with that she ended the call and took another call.

"Mr. Jung please book a flight back to Seoul. I want to leave soon. " She went away after she ended the call.

She still cared about us? Why are you using them to hurt me? Why are you picking on my weakest point over and over again??" These words echoed in my mind over and over again. Why is that her weakest point? Why does it hurt her? Maybe she still cared about us. I was guilty about everything i had told her before. For hurting her but still it was her fault. She deserved it.

Next day.

Your POV

I decided to go back to Seoul today because i had enough staying here. I went down to eat breakfast and after i finished eating i saw bts entering the breakfast room. They were chatting but for some reason tae didn't look happy. I started walking more like running outside so that they won't see me but suddenly i bumped into someone which made me fall into the pool.

Omg! Am i going to die? God please save me! Someone please save me! T-Taehyung please save me!

I saw a figure swimming towards me but before i could see who that was everything went black.

Taehyung's POV

Everything that Ji said on the phone yesterday kept ringing in my head over and over again. I feel guilty but at the same time i feel mad for some reason. What's going on is my biggest question. I had no choice but to tell everything to BTS and Jennie but i made sure Eun ji wasn't with us.

Jimin- "I don't understand anything now."

kookie- "We are her weakest point? What does that mean?"

Jennie- "Guys maybe there is a good explanation for this. Lets not judge anyone and will ask her about this today. Lets go and have breakfast. Shall we?"

BTS- "Ok"

We came downstairs to eat breakfast but then jimin hyung suddenly shouted.

Jimin- "ISN'T THAT JI??"

Jin- "Let's go and talk to her."

But soon she started running as if she was trying to avoid us. But then she suddenly bumped into someone and fell into the pool. We ran towards the pool. We waited till she come up because we knew what a great swimmer she was. But she didn't come so i didn't think twice and jumped into the pool and saved her. She was unconscious. We took her to Jennie's and Eun ji's room and called the doctor.

Doctor- "Its nothing serious. She will wake up once she have enough sleep. It looks like she haven't been sleeping well. Let her rest and then she will be ok."

With that the doctor left.

RM- "Guys why didn't she swim to save her self."

Tae- "Maybe she wanted one of us to save her."

Everyone looked at me.

Jin- "Tae can you not be mad at her. How can you after conversation you heard?"

He is right. Maybe i was wrong. But lets wait and see.

Few hours later.

Your POV

Ugh! Where am i? Heaven? Underworld? My head hurts soo bad.

"Ji!" I heard someone call my name. I saw Jin standing in front of me. What? I am not dead yet?

I got up and sat on the bed and looked at the room. It looked like a girls room cuz of all the makeup and stuff.

Jimin- "Ji are u feeling ok?"

Suge- "If u want to sleep then sleep little bit more." He haven't changed at all haha

Me- "No i am ok. Thank you for saving me and taking care of me."

Kookie- "Ji...can i ask you something?"

Me- "yeah of course"

Kookie- "Why didn't you swim to save yourself?"

Everyone looked at me. I felt sweat on my face. I was scared. I didn't want them to know the truth.

Me- "Um...Well...I...Um....well my leg...yeah my leg...i got a cramp..so..i couldn't swim back."

Jhope- "Why are u shuttering?"

Me-"me? i am just a little tired that's it. I am going back to my room."

Jennie- "No wait. Have dinner with us and go. Please?" Why is she talking to me like that. As if she knows the truth.

Me-" well the thing is i have to catch a flight to go back to Seoul so i better go now."

I was about to leave but someone grabbed my hand. No please don't.

"Ji"

I turned around and saw tae with a worried face.

Tae- "You are not ok. Cancel the flight or postpone it to another day. But you can't leave today." Its been soo long since i heard this kind of a tone in his voice. I caring tone, worried tone and a loving tone.

Me- "But.."

Eun ji-"Tae if she wants to go let her go. Maybe she has something important to do."

Me-"yeah i should go. I am sorry tae. I really am. Please forgive me" He slowly released my hand and i turned around and my body soon froze once i heard what he said. But i ignored it and left the room while my eyes were filled with tears.

Taehyung's POV

Ji- "yeah i should go. I am sorry tae. I really am. Please forgive me"

Me- "I am sorry but i can't"

You are not sorry about this ji. I know that. U asked me to promise you that i will be happy right? That i will be safe right? You asked me to not to hate you and remember our memories?

I am sorry but i can't.......

Hey guys! So i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry its a little long :) Please vote and comment. I will update the next chapter soon. Remember "Love myself. Love yourself."