Playdate

Hey guys! I hope you are all staying safe during this pandemic time. I am sooo sorry for not updating. I have been busy with college stuff and finally got our summer vacation so I am planning to write and post more chapters. Please enjoy this chapter. 

YOUR POV

"Madam, we have a new project that needs your approval." One of the employees told me while handing me a file.
                 Entertainment Cycle
Project name: Entertainment cycle
Lead by: Park Naheun
Description: Partnering with Idol groups to shoot some advertisements for the newest summer fashion line.
Idol groups participating: Exo, Twice and BTS
Date: unknown
Approved:________

You have got to be kidding me! BTS? Seriously?

"What do you think? Their managers called us and wanted to know an exact date so that they can clear their schedules" The employee idontknowwho said while to get a yes from me. 
Ji this is business and we need this! Think about the profit. Come one Ji!!
"Sure let me sign it. The team that's in charge of this project can decide on a date and let me know." I said while signing the document. Oh, I am so gonna regret this.
"Here. You can leave"
"Thank you, Madam"

BTS POV

"Guys it's been like a month and we haven't heard from Ji. Not that I even care to be honest" RM said while drinking is fruit juice.
"Yeah. I don't care. She lied to us. I hate her" that was Jimin with his cute little pout.
"I don't know what I feel" Jungkook was feeling guilty because he knew the truth but couldn't tell anyone.
"Ok guys! I have an announcement to make! You guys just got a new project. It's called the entertainment cycle. Basically it's an advertisement project for a summer clothing line. You guys are going to be models for this project! Isn't it exciting" BTS manager announced it and it was clear that everyone was happy to get a break.
"Yayyyyy!" Jimin and Taehyung jumped like babies.
"I am happy! When is it?" Jhope was beyond excited.
"Next month. We will be staying at one of their hotels because it's a 5-day shooting".
"Wait what company is this again?" RM being the curious guy asked the manager and everyone looked at him.

"Jeguk group. It's one of the top companies" When everyone heard the name of the company they all looked at each other because they knew what that company is.

"It's her company" Tae whispered but everyone heard what he said.

"Do we have to do it?" RM asked knowing that no one was ready for it especially since Ji is involved.

"What do you mean by that? Of course, we have to do it. It is a great opportunity for us. We are not only promoting their products but they are also promoting you guys. Anyway, I am going out to buy you guys some food. Call me if you need anything" When the manager left everyone gathered around Tae.

"Are you going to be ok Tae?" Jimin asked with concern in his voice.

"Guys just because we are going to be staying at her hotel doesn't mean we are going to run into her," Jin said, to which Suga agreed.

"He is right. We can just avoid her if we see her"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Should I just tell them? If I don't they will just keep on hating her. But I promised her that I won't. If I break my promise she will never trust me again. But if they get to know that I kept the truth from them, the guys will hate me for sure.

TAE's POV

Why is it that every time I try to forget her something related to her pop up? I just want to forget her and move one but why is it so hard to do that. I know I still love her. There is no denying. But she hurt me so much. I can't forgive her. I was going to but after what Jungkook said about her I can't. I just can't even look at her cuz I am disgusted by her actions. Did she think that just because she pulls an act that we will forgive her? This is not the Ji that I used to know. My Ji would never do something like that.