Jennie

Jin's POV

I am still curious. Suspicious. Was is really her? The girl that i accidentally saw at the airport? She looked just like her. But what if i am wrong. What if i am right? What if it is really Ji Won? But why was she at the airport? Was she coming or going somewhere. I need to know.  

Your POV.

So he is a kpop idol. Everyone. Wow.

" I am going to the cafe" I told my secretary before i left the office. I wore a hat before i left so that no one will recognize. I don't want anyone to see me and ask me questions. 

BTS POV

BTS POV.

Jimin- I want bubble tea.

Jk- AH me too. Lets go to the cafe.

Jin- Now?

JK- No next year!

Jimin- AH stop joking and yes jin hyung now.

Jin- Ok Ok lets go.

V- Let's go!

BTS- Ok

At the cafe....

" What can i order for you guy- OMG BTS???" 

" Ah yeah can you please not tell anyone or scream? We don't want to get any attention. 

"Ok sir"

"We will order 3 strawberry bubble teas, 2 mango bubble teas, one peach bubble tea, one banana bubble tea and that would be it. "

Your POV

" What can i order you miss?" The cashier asked me as soon as i entered the cafe. There was another group of people standing next to but i didn't really see them cause i had my head down.

"Please sit and wait we will call you when its ready."

"..." I went and sat on the last table and i noticed that the same group that i saw early sat on the table that was next to me. I turned my head slowly. It was them. BTS. OMG. I need to leave right now. 

"Miss. Ha Ji Won! You order is ready" Great just great! Now what?

Taehyung's POV

"Miss. Ha Ji Won! You order is ready" W-what? Ji Won? Did i here that right. I knew i didn't hear it wrong cuz i saw bts were shocked to hear that name too. Soon after that name was called the girl who was sitting next to us stood up and started to walk until....

Jimin- excuse me miss? 

She didn't answer. Instead she lowered her head so that we couldn't see her face. What wrong? So is it really her?

Jimin- We don't want to hurt you but can you please show us ur face for one sec?

She ran away taking here bubble tea from the counter.