She looked pretty

YOUR POV

"Madam, I just wanted to let you know that the entertainment cycle project is taking place starting tomorrow and all the idol groups are going to arrive at the hotel today" Mr. Jung informed me while I was checking some files. I stayed home since I was not feeling good. I have been having nightmares about the accident and it kept me up all night yesterday.

"I understand. Let me know if there is anything that requires my presence"

"Will do. By the way, how are you feeling? Do you want me to come and take you to the hospital?" Why can't my family be like him?

"I am ok and there is no need to go to the hospital". With that, I hung up and went back to doing what I was doing. They are coming today. It's a good thing that I am not there. I don't think they would want to see me. I hope Kookie didn't tell them the truth.

BTS POV

We were on our way to Ji's hotel and we were all a little nervous.

"I hope we don't see her there. But of course we will because that's her hotel" Jin said looking outside.

"Even if we do let's just ignore her" J-hope looked at Jin and replied.

"I wish Eun Ji was here," Tae said and it was clear that he was trying to change the topic.

"Tae you spend way too much time with her!" Jimin said and Tae just ignored what he said. Jin smacked Jimin's head and hinted him not to say anything.

"It's only five days guys and we will be busy shooting" Suga who was now awake joined the conversation.

"He is right. It's just five days" Jungkook said while looking at Tae.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I need to ask her why she wanted me to lie. I need to know the truth.

"We are here. But let's go to the parking lot. It will be easier." Our manager told us and we quickly looked outside. There were fans outside already screaming and holding posters. We scrolled the window down and waved at our fans.

After about 20 minutes we finally reached out rooms. I gotta admit. This is a beautiful hotel and it is so luxurious.

"Ok guys. You can go and rest and I'll order some food for you guys. What do you guys want to eat" Everyone agreed to eat pizza and our manager went out to order pizza.

"What time is the shoot tomorrow?" Suga asked while walking towards his room. Tae and I decided to share a bedroom while everyone else had their own room. I just didn't want to leave Tae alone and he agreed to share it.

"Manager said it's at 11 am tomorrow". I said while looking at my phone.

"Cool. I should write some songs. I am going to my room. Call me when food is here".

After about an hour, our food arrived and we all ate. Then we went to sleep since it was already 10 pm and we had to wake up early tomorrow.

I really hope we will run into Ji tomorrow. I have a lot to ask her.

TAE'S POV.

I don't know what I am feeling right now. I want to see her but I don't want to see her. If I see her I want to ask her why she did what she did but then again If I see I'll just get hurt again. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

J-HOPE'S POV

I was in my room thinking about what will happen tomorrow. I know everyone is not ready to see Ji and neither am I. She hurt us but I have this feeling that what Kookie said was not true. Like when he said it, it seemed to me like he was lying but he had no reason to lie. Did he? I know he has some feelings for Ji. I have known it for years. But he was careful not to show it to anyone. I don't care if he has feelings for her or not. It's not something that I can control so the best thing to do is to stay out of it. I just hope Jungkook won't do anything stupid.