Announcement.

Once the party was over i went to see my father because he had something important to tell me.

(You- Y, father-F)

Y- "I am here. What is it that you want to talk about?"

F- "Next week you have a meeting in jeju island. It's a very important meeting. Make sure you don't mess up. I have already arranged transportation. "

Y-"... ok"

With that i left. Well maybe this is a chance for me to get away from them.

BTS POV

Jin- "Guys do you think that ji has moved on?"

Jhope- "Idk. I think she has."

Taehyung- "she looked happy which mean she obviously moved on"

Jungkook- "But..."

BTS- ...

Jungkook- "I felt like she was just pretending to be happy. Maybe i am wrong."

Jimin- "I felt the same way."

BTS manager- "Guys i have a good news. So i know you guys have been busy these few months so i got you all tickets to jeju island. I also bought some for eun ji and Jennie since they are your friends and tae can't live without eun ji. You will be going to jeju island this Friday and will be staying there for two weeks. Aren't you all excited??"

Namjoon- "Oh that's great!"

Suga- "Yeah i can finally sleep for a long time."

BTS manager- "OK then go and pack your stuff and can someone tell the girls too?"

Fast ward to the trip.

BTS POV.

Jin- "WAAAAA we are here. YASS!"

Jimin- "Guys lets go to the pool."

Namjoon- "Not now."

Jhope- "Looks this this is a resort. So how are we going to share the rooms?"

Namjoon- "Manager told us that he booked 4 rooms. So jin and me will share one room, jhope and suga share one room and the three maknaes  will share one room. As for the girls, they will share the last room together. Any objections? "

BTS- "Nope."

Jennie and eunji- "Nope."

Namjoon- "ok then ill see you all in two hours near the pool. Now go and rest."

(if you guys are curious about how their rooms looks like here are some pics)

( Jimin, jungkook and tae's room)