The truth????

Your POV

After everything that happened in Jeju i buried myself in work in order to forget everything. I went to the bar everyday. My secretary also went with me because he didn't want me to get into trouble.

It was another normal day and i was at the bar. I was drinking and singing since we had our own private room. My secretary was trying his best to stop me from drinking but obviously he failed cuz i threatened to fire him as my secretary.

I saw him exit the room and i didn't care and started to drink again.

Taehyung's POV

"Babe lets go and dance" Eun ji wanted to go and dance since we were at the bar. But i didn't want to dance because it will be dangerous since i am an idol. I excused my self to go to the bathroom.

When i was on my way to the bathroom i saw a familiar figure. I am pretty sure that is Ji's secretary but what is he doing here? I went closer to him and saw him took a call.

"Sir madam is in the bar and i can't get her to stop drinking.... Ok sir. I will try to stop her and bring her home."

Can't get her to stop drinking? Ji is here? Drinking? What's wrong with her? I was worried so i decided to follow him. Soon he entered a private room and there she was. Drunk and trying to pour more wine on to her glass but she was so drunk that she couldn't even hold the bottle properly. I saw her secretary going to her with a nervous look on his face.

"Madam we should get going. You have a meeting in the morning."

"Meeting? I don't care (hiccup) cancel it (hiccup)" Ji said while trying so hard to keep her eyes open. I saw her secretary had a shocked face. Well what the hell is going on? Soon i got a call from Jimin.

"Tae where are you? Eun ji's brother came and took her home."

"Jimin.......she is here and she is drunk." I said not taking my eyes off of her.

"Who is here? Who is drunk?"

"......"

"Tae you there?"

"Ji"

"What? She is here? Where? Tell me where is she? I am coming" with that Jimin cut the line. And i heard Ji signing. Soon BTS was standing next to me and Ji secretary noticed us but we asked him to keep quite.

"Mr. Jung..." Suddenly Ji spoke making us all look at her. She was unaware of our presence.

"Yes madam"

"Pfst madam (hiccup) How many times have (hiccup) i told you not to call me that when (hiccup) we are not at work. You call (hiccup) me Ji cuz you are the only friend i have now thanks to my dad (hiccup). Can someone bring me more wine pleaseee" She sounded hurt. It's the first time i have seen her drunk like this. And wait did she just say that he is her only friend?

"Madam don't say that" I saw her secretary taking a seat next to her. And i just realized that we were still standing.

"Why are you (hiccup) so good to me(hiccup)? I mean sometimes i treat you like sh*t. Yet you were (hiccup) always there for me. When i (hiccup) broke up with Tae, the love of my life, when father forced me to go to (hiccup) America, take over the company, when  (hiccup)i lost hope after the accident and not to (hiccup) mention when my heart broke after i saw tae, BTS and Jennie for the first time (hiccup) in years. Why are you doing this (hiccup) to me? Why are you so kind to me? Why do you always (hiccup) protect me? I don't deserve it. I am a mess."

Everyone was silent. We were only able to hear the noise from outside. What is she talking about? Accident? Love of her life? Forced? Someone please tell me what's going on.

BTS POV

Accident? Forced to go to America? What accident is she talking about? What's going on?

Taehyung's POV

"WHY??? TELL ME WHY??" Ji was yelling at Mr. Jung. I saw a tear rolling down her eyes.

"....." Mr. Jung was silent. He was shocked but worried at the same time.

"Was it my dad?" Everyone had a questioned look on there faces except Mr.Jung which meant that he knew what she was talking about. That reminded me of something.

Flashback

"Tae are you listening to me?" I saw Ji looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Yes, but babe i was thinking what if i meet your parents? Do you think they will like me?" Her expression suddenly changed into something dark. Is she ok?

"Of course they will. After all you are the love of my life" She said but i felt like she didn't mean the first part.

"Well then i am so excited!!" I said holding her hands and i saw Ji giving me a smile which was not an excited one but a sad one.

End of flashback

Why do i feel like her relationship with her father is not a good one?

"Was it?" I was brought back to reality with Ji spoke.

"No it wasn't" Ji looked at Mr. Jung when he spoke.

"Then what?" She asked him with a sad expression.

"Because you were hurt." I was shocked. Well not really because i knew she was hurt after i heard that conversation she had with her father on the roof top.

"You were always forced to do stuff. Break up, take over the company, go to America, come back to Korea, the birthday party, going to jeju. You were forced to do all of this. After you broke up with Taehyung i never saw you smile. I knew he was the only one that could bring that smile back but i also knew that you would never get close to him. Because you care about him and everyone. I was happy to work with you and i was hurt when i saw you crying in your office sometimes." We were speechless. We all took a seat without making any noises. I saw that the rest of the BTS and Jennie had tears. So did i. I knew i was wrong about something. I thought she was happy but she wasn't.

"I am sorry" With that Ji drifted off to sleep. We didn't know what to say. Now we know the truth. Well at least part of it. We know why she broke up with me, why she went to America and why she was back. But what about the accident?

"I am going to take her home" Mr. Jung said lifting Ji up.

"Ok please take care of her" Jennie said with a worried face.

"I will"

Ji? Why didn't you tell me? Why? Why didn't you remember us when you needed help? Just tell me why? Tell me that what you said to me the day you broke up was the truth and not what i just heard. Because it hurts. It hurts to know that i hated you when all you did was protect me.

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think of it? Do you think Tae will forgive her? Accept the truth? Please remember to vote and comment. Love you all:)