I have to protect them

Ji's POV
"BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ"
"I heard you!!!!!!!!!!" Ugh i hate this noise. 
"BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ"
"For gods sake i heard you!!" I was so mad that this stupid alarm woke me up from my sleep so i took the alarm and threw it which then hit the wall. I mean i don't care. That's what happens to anyone who tries to wake me up in the morning.
Knock knock knock
"UGHHHHH what is it now??....come in! Why the heck am i having a headache??" i said while holding my head. Suddenly the door opened and Mr. Jung came in.
"Madam you have 20 min to get ready because you have a meeting at 9:30am" He said while looking at the calender on his hand.
"What? What's the time now?" I said in an irritating voice.
"Its almost 9 am"
"Ah okk......WHAT??????? Why didn't anyone wake me up????" I said while my eyes wide open.
"Um because.." he quickly looked at the clock that was broken into pieces.
"Whatever" I said it in a voice that clearly showed i didn't care about it.
"Now get out so that i can get ready."
With that he left an i was still sleepy but had no choice but to get up and get ready.

After the meeting.
"Did you hit me with a bat yesterday when i was drunk? " I said while massaging my temple. God it hurts so bad.
"I would never do that" Mr. Jung said to me with a serious tone but I can see that he is trying so hard not to laugh.
"Well whatever. Let's go to the cafe. I want to buy something to drink."
"Do you want me to go and buy it for you?"
"No it's ok. Let's go together"
At the cafe
"I'll have some coffee with extra cream" I said to Mr.Jung so he would go and order it for me. I seriously need some medicine right now. I saw a table at the corner so I quickly went and took a seat after letting Mr. Jung know where I was going.
"Ji?" I immediately recognized that voice. I mean of course i would.
"Taehyung" I said as i raised my head
"What are you doing here Ji?" Jimin asked me with his worried face.
"Ah i just came here to drink some coffee"
"Oh i though you were here to meet someone" Jin said while taking a seat in front of me.
"What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked as i saw them taking a seat.
"We have nothing on our schedule today so we thought we will go out and have some fun. Anyway are you here alone?" Namjoon asked me while looking around as if he was looking for something or someone.
"No actually i came with my secretary."
"Madam here is your drink and some medicine" Mr. Jung came with a juice and some painkillers. Wait Juice??
"Why juice? I asked for some coffee."
"It's not good to drink coffee with medicine so i got you some mango juice."
"Wait Ji are you ok? What's with the medicine?" Aw poor bunny. He is always worried about me.
"I am having a splitting headache because i kinda got drunk yesterday." when i said that everyone looked at each other and then looked at Mr. Jung. What's wrong? Why did they suddenly look at him?
"Why? Is everything ok? Why did you all look at him?" I asked looking as the boys.
"Oh..yeah..everything is ok. Yeah" Jin is acting weird. Not just Jin but everyone is. Something doesn't seem right.
"Ok someone tell me the truth." Everyone was silent.
"What truth? We are just shocked that you got drunk that's all" Suga is hiding something. What is it?
" OK then i gotta go. I'll see you all later" With that i left.
..
"Mr. Jung?" I called him while we were in the car.
"Yes madam?"
"Do you love your job?" I can see him looking at me from the front mirror.
"Of course i do madam. Why would you ask me something like that?"
"Because if you don't tell me what really happened yesterday i will fire you." I said looking outside.
"W-what?"
....(10 min later..)

"OMG!!!!!! Did i really say that in front of them?? Is that why taehyung actually talked to me nicely today? What have i done? Why didn't you tell me this before" I was shocked. How come i wasn't aware that they were actually in that room yesterday?

I have no idea about what i am going to do now. I mean what if they are in danger now? I am scared. I didn't want things to turn out like this. I hope they won't talk about this. There is one way to fix this problem but i am going to regret this but i have to do it for their sake. So i took my phone out and dialed his number...

Taehyung's POV.

I was a little worried when i saw Ji before because she was obviously not doing good. I want to hug her but i know i can't do that. If someone sees us they would think that i am cheating. I hope she is ok. 

"Guys..we still couldn't talk about what happened yesterday." Jimin said while sitting on the couch holding a bowl with popcorn. 

"Yeah i mean everything Ji said was shocking". Namjoon hyung said while eating Jimin's popcorn. When kookie was about to say something his phone rang so he went to the room to answer the call. 

"What if everything she said is real...what if we really misunderstood her?" Jin hyung said and i immediately agreed. "I agree. It didn't look like she was lying. I mean practically she was drunk." 

"yeah" when everyone said that kookie came back. 

"Kookie what were you going to say before you got the call?" J-hope hyung asked him and we all turn towards him.

"Yeah..um..so.." Why does he look nervous?  what is he going to say?

Hey guys..I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. BTW anyone have any idea what Kookie is going to say?? Anyone?? No? I'll update the new chapter so you can read it. Please remember to vote and comment. Love you guys!!