Introduction

"I love you and that's why i have to let you go. I will do anything to keep you safe even if that means i have to let you go. I will come back i promise. But i know that you don't want me to and it's ok because i know that you are safe without me. All i want from you is a promise. Promise me that you will be happy and safe. Promise me that you will not hate me and will always remember me. Promise me that you will keep those happy memories with you no matter what..."

" I am sorry but i can't.."

Ha Ji Won
- Second child of Jeguk group ( biggest and the richest company in south Korean. )
- In love with Kim taehyung ( but broke up to protect him)
- Became the CEO of her fathers company. - Family problems
- Have an elder brother, Ha Min-hyuk .

Kim taehyung - Kpop idol .
- In a group called BTS.
- Was in love with Ji Won but started to hate thinking that she never loved him.
Currently in love with Jung Eun Ji.

Jeon Jungkook
- Kpop idol
- BTS member
- Have a huge crush on Ha Ji Won since high school.

Jung Eun Ji
- Taehyung's girlfriend.
- Rich but not as rich as Ji Won.
- A slut but kind to people she care about.

Jennie Kim
- Ji won's childhood friend.
- Started to hate Ji Won after she left her but still care about her
- Became close friend with BTS when Teahyung and Ji Won was dating.

Other BTS members:
-Jimin
-Jhope
- RM
- Suga
- Jin

I do not own the members of BTS or any other idol/actresses mentioned. The plot and chapters where entirely made by me. If there are any similarities to any other storied its merely a coincident. I sincerely apologize if there are any grammatical mistakes. Enjoy the story. Make sure to comment and vote as you go along. Thank you!!.