Flashback part 1

Hi my name is Ha Ji Won. Lot of people call me Ji or Ji Won. I am 23 years old and the daughter of the richest businessman in Korea. I attended Jeguk high school, one of the biggest school in Korea which is owned by my father. But no one knew about it except for my best friend Jennie. We have been friends for almost 6 years but not any more. What happened? I'll explain everything later.

I was never a happy person but i always hid my true feelings behind a big smile which fooled almost everyone. My family doesn't care about me at all. All they care about is their business. My father is the owner of Jeguk group which is the largest company in Korea and my mother or should i say my stepmother has her own fashion company known as Forever 21. My life turned upside down when my mother passed away from a car crash she and i faced when i was 12 years old and i lost my memory as a side effect. I don't even remember how she looked. That's when my father bought a new wife home along with a boy who was older than me by 4 years. I hate them. My stepmother is soo mean and she only loves my so called step brother, Ha Min-hyuk who of course hate me because he think that i will be an obstacle for him to win my fathers position in the future. That was my boring, unhappy life. But it all changed when he came to my life.

Flashback.

"omg they are sooo cute" Girl one

"She is pretty. He is handsome." Girls two

"I am jealous" girl three

" You know i am happy right? Every moment i spend with you is like a dream i don't want to forget. " He whispered to my ear as we were walking to are class.

"I know. Me too." I whispered to him which made him smile. He had the cutest and sexiest smile out of everyone. Which was one of the reason why i fell for him.

End of flashback.

Who is he? He is the most honest, generous, happiest, kindest, lovable person i have ever met in my life. He knew lot of things about me. Except the fact that i was an unhappy person because i lied to him. I lied about who i was by telling him that i was my mother's angle and her loving daughter because it will only bring him danger if he knows the truth. He didn't know what happened to my birth mother. He thinks my stepmother is my real mother. Everyone thinks that. I lied to him by saying that i was happy when i was always scared that something might happen to him because of me. I lie about lot of things. Because i loved him. And i still love you Kim Taehyung.

......

"Miss would you like me to order some food for you?" My secretary asked me while i was working in my office.

"No, its fine. I am not hungry"

" But miss its already 4 pm "

" I SAID I AM NOT HUNGRY. LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO!" i yell at him making him startled and leave. I wasn't always like this but 5 years ago an incident change who i was. It changed me from being a cheerful girl to a cold girl. I don't talk to anyone now. Except for my secretary who knows everything about me. I told him everything. He was the only one that was there for me when i was having a hard time. You guys must be wondering what happened to me five years ago. Let me tell you.

Flashback (M-Me. F- Father)

M- "I'll do anything you want me to do but in return i want you to promise me that you will not lay a finger on Taehuyng." I said to my father.

F- "Ok lets make a deal then. I will leave your taehyung alone but only if you breakup with him and take over the company "

M- "what? Why do i have to do that? What about my brother?"

F- "He is not the one for this position. You are."

M- "So what you mean is the only way i can keep taehyung safe is by breaking up with him?. Why?"

F- "because you can't keep thousand people on one side of the shoulder and one single person on the other side of the shoulder."

M- "You always win father. You known how to take advantage of a person's weakest point"

F- "All you have to do is use ur brain."

M- "Ok! I'll do it. I'll breakup with him. Take over the company. But you should keep your promise. "

F- "I will. You should too."

End of flashback.

I knew my father never loved me or cared about me but i didn't think he will do such thing. He took everything away from me. He took the only person i loved and cared along with my happiness away from me. He also made me leave the country. I am currently in America right now. I have being here for the past 5 years. I have nothing left except for this stupid company and my secretary.

I want him back. I want to see him again. i want to hold him. I want to tell him that i love him.

But i can't...

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is my first fanfic so i hope you guys will forgive me for any mistakes. I'll will update the next chapter soon. Please remember to comment what you think and also don't forget to vote. Thank you soo guys!