Chapter Seventeen

Vlad took in a deep breath as he calmly walked over to him.  Him and Alex talked, and Alex was okay with a three way relationship. And so, Vlad was going to the right thing, and talk with one person who could help him.

Geven sat in his chair, looking into Vlad’s eyes with a sense of curiosity. Vlad gulped down the large lump in his throat as he came closer. Geven knew why Vlad came to him, and to be honest, he was shocked. Standing up, Geven leaned forward, still looking deep into Vlad's eyes.

“Vladimir, explain yourself.” Geven was serious. Vlad blushed as he never knew how direct a sexual conversation forward.  He always had Alex start it, letting Vlad continue his sexual gaze.

“Fuck me.”

Oh shit.. That was terrible.

“I’m sorry? What?” Vlad’s blushed harder and looked away.

“Geven.. I want you to fuck me.”  

Geven smiled.  Grabbing Vld under his chin, Geven slammed their lips together. Vlad himself was morrily shocked on how Geven really wanted Vlad.  almost like he was waiting for Vlad to give in. breaking the kiss, Vlad’s knees felt weak.

“I miss kissing you, Vlad.”  Vlad smiled. “I actually miss kissing you too.”

“Oh? Is that so? When you told me to fuck you, you probably won't mind me fucking you hard over my desk, making you scream my name.” “yes, Daddy.” Vlad moaned. Geven bit his bottom lip as he understood where Vlad was coming from.  “Come here, kitten.” Geven guided Vlad over to his chair, making the kid sit down. Vlad smiled as he watched Geven slowly unbutton his collar shirt. Dropping the shirt, Geven picked Vlad’s head up with two fingers, Vlad couldn't help but look at Geven’s build. He was still always in complete shape, a wonderful showing six-pack, barrel like chest and the most sexy looking biceps Vlad has ever see . But honestly, Alex pulls them all off better. Connecting their lips once more, Geven forced his tongue in Vlad’s mouth. Playing muscle against muscle, Vlad moaned. Taking off Vlad’s shirt, Geven picked Vlad up and sat him on the desk.  Running a hand down Geven’s hard biceps, Vlad gasped quietly as Geven licked over his sweet-spot.

“Please.” Vlad begged, twisting his arm around Geven’s neck.

“You’re always so impatient. I love it.” Geven smiled against Vlad’s neck. His fangs elongated as he could smell Vlad’s warm, delicious, black blood. Running his hand down to Vlad’s pants, Geven started to unbutton them as he continued to nip on Vlad’s sweet-spot. Throwing his pant’s carelessly on the floor, Geven palmed Vlad through the cloth. Nipping and sucking down his stomach, Geven licked along Vlad’s V-line. Vlad intertwined his fingers in Geven’s hair, just as Geven pulled Vlad’s boxers to his ankles.  Putting the tip in his mouth, Geven slowly started to bob his head. Brushing his fangs against Vlad’s staff, Vlad tightly gripped Geven’s hair.

“Geven-”

~

Alex looked over at the sleeping boy as he heard him whimper. Alex smiled as he knew today was the first day in Vlad’s heat. Vampire Magix’s are completely different from other types of Magix’s, Vampires get animal like heat for an entire week. It was going to be wonderful, seeing Vlad give himself up for pleasure, to give himself up to Alex, no one else but him.  Setting down his book, Alex turned and wrapped his arms around Vlad’s small body.

Vlad opened his eyes as he could smell something amazing. Realizing it was coming from Alex above him.  Something didn’t feel right as he moved his legs. His eyes widen. He was painfully hard. Carefully, he pressed his ass against Alex’s crotch, and whimpered a little loudly.  Alex smiled.