25

ShawnMendes- You had a lot of folks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck would have never figure out how to love, how to love 💓💫🎶

❤️- liked by CharmaineDallas, and 92,927,263 others

👤- CharmaineDallas

💬- 927,027,728

CharmaineMendesForev- OKAY WAIT I KNEW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

CartAine- get out Shawn, Charmaine and Carter will always be a better couple.

CarterReynoldsUk- yeah, get out and take ur bitch ass gf out of our sights thank you.

WeHateShawn- stfu u just usin her for another one of ur play toys what a waste of time.

CharmaineReynolds- See my username? It's better that Mendes as a surname.

JackG- oh shut the fuck up u mean ass fuckers! Charmaine and Carter? they never even happened! It was just a foul played game! When Carter realized that this shit ain't never going to be official he called Charmaine to tell her! And Charmaine was heartbroken bc she had feelings for him! And now that it's all over and it's been what? 6 months? So let Baby Dallas be happy! She's happy with Shawn, and Shawn is a great guy, whom we know will never do anything thaw will leave our baby sister all curled up and shattered. So wake up or I'll shove this up ur asses one more or so many more fucking times so that u accept it.

MadisonBeer- I'm happy for you guys ❤️ @ShawnMendes @CharmaineDallas

MagconFan- @JackG ur right and they should know that celebrities are human too, they get hurt, they have feelings and they are not robots to be controlled on how their lives should go on.

Hater- Ew seriously? Charmaine as a gf?