12

CelebrityGossip- Charmaine Dallas and Shawn Mendes was spotted earlier just outside the airport, the two has been rumored as 'dating' ever since Social Media Star and Singer, Shawn Mendes and Model Charmaine Dallas started talking to each other vi...

CelebrityGossip- Charmaine Dallas and Shawn Mendes was spotted earlier just outside the airport, the two has been rumored as 'dating' ever since Social Media Star and Singer, Shawn Mendes and Model Charmaine Dallas started talking to each other via Instagram. Some also says that they have been doing the deed ever since they met up. But Charmaine is also rumored to be dating Co- Social Media Star, Carter Reynolds based on their name callings and actions... Carter Reynolds and Charmaine Dallas are considered as a couple, but it hasn't been confirmed by the duo. Many people on social media are already craving for some answers, while others- are calling Cameron Dallas' little sister, Charmaine Dallas names such as 'bitch' 'slut' 'whore' 'fame horse' and more. What do you guys think? Is Charmaine Dating Shawn or Carter?

CharmaineMendes- Charmaine is obviously dating Shawn.

Username- Um.. why do you guys care so much about their lives? Like come on! Let them be!

Cartaine- Cartaine forever.

Ilovecharmaine- Guys! Please stop calling her those names because you know the truth! Charmaine isn't any of those, she's a sixteen year old for pete's sake! Whether she's dating either of them or not, who cares? Her love life is none of our business because it's HER love life not OUR love life okay? She's just a teenager god! And spreading rumors about her doing the deed with Shawn Mendes? GUYS SHE'S A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD CALM YOUR FUCKING TITS DOWN! Charmaine isn't your basic sixteen year old that spreads her legs open for a guy her age or near her age, please stop it. Give her some space or better yet- stay on your lane.

IHateCharmaine- Slut.

Hater- Bitch.

Hater1- Whore.

Hater2- First Carter now Shawn? Who next bitch, I'm surprised that you haven't had sex with your brother. Like smh.

CameronDallas- Why can't you leave my sister alone? You guys are so corrupt minded to think that my sister will do any of those especially you @hater2 do you have no life that's why ur here pestering others' lives? Or is it because u realized that ir bias will never want ur sorry ass because ur just as low as u think of my sister. My baby sister is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me or to my family's life! You guys just need to stay the fuck out of our lives!

NashGrier- Amen to that @camerondallas

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Liked by Cartaine and 12.345.146 others.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(A/N: Oops.)