Two

Alona
Today is another beautiful day. No rain or other storms just the beautiful sunshine and outside. I walked into the building and as usual the girl were talking about my and my size but i try to pay no attention to it. Today is going to be a great day and no one is going to ruin it. I walked into the conference room for our first meeting of the month and saw everyone sitting down. I sat down and started going through the necessary paper work for today. Craig didn't tell me who i would be speaking with today so i guess i'll be surprised.

Craig: good morning everyone.

All: good morning

Craig: so today we have to very special guest coming to this meeting. Today will be the day that we will get them to sign on to our record label. But before we get into that. We need to know whats going on with the other artist.

Alona: i called 12 til's manager and she wants to have a meeting with you about tour dates and venues for them.

Craig: shoot her an email right now and tell her that everything is already lined up i just need her to sign some paperwork and we can get them started for a tour starting in about 6 months. Also let her know that she needs to book a few gigs out here just to get them know in atl and that they will start recording their songs in about a week or two. So have them ready.

Alona: also your mistress at the front desk wants to speak with you.

Everyone started laughing after i said that but its true and he knows it. She is basically his side chick for when he going through somethings at home. She will suck his dick every now and again... after the meeting was over craig took me to the studio to meet the special guest. I walked in and saw two guys with afros. Kinda resemble the guys i saw moving in yesterday.

••••••••••
Larry
Me and lau are in the studio chilling making beats for new songs that we are working on. When we heard the door open we turned around and saw craig and some thick chick. She's beautiful and she dumb thick. She kinda looks like the girl from yesterday who stay next to us. I dapped craig off and shook the girls hand.

Craig: wassup boys. This is alona. She is apart of my a&r team and she is the best on the job thats why i hired her. She will be working with you as far as your music... lona if you don't know who these are these are les twins. World famous dancers.

Alona: hi its nice to meet you both and yes craig i know who they are. I watched a lot of your videos. You both are amazing. Hopefully all goes well with me working with you two. I will help you every step of the way and get you where need to be.

Larry: hi alona. Im larry and is laurent. I hope we get to see more of you for our music and projects. This will be a great ride.

Alona: excuse me for one minute while i take this call.

She started walking away and i couldn't help but stare at her backside. She got hella curves and in all the right places.

Larry: where'd you find her?

Craig: she bad huh?

Larry: is she. I fucked her everynight.

Laurent: she is thick bro.

Craig: i wouldn't waste my time trying though.

Laurent: why not?

Craig: i tried to holla when she first got here but she turned me down so quick. It was like she saw right through me.

Laurent: you was trying to hit it and run huh?

Craig: Babygirl got it going on but i knew i wasn't gonna get the chance. Now i got me a girlfriend and she treats me right so i just keep it professional with alona.

Larry: imma make her mines one day.

Hope they didn't hear that even though i tried to whisper that to myself
••••••••••
Alona
I made it home and went straight to my room. I took of my clothes and got under the covers and went to sleep i woke up to the sound of loud noises coming from my new neighbors house. I got out the bed and put on some shorts and i t shirt and some slides. I walked out and went over to their house and knocked on the door. The music was loud as hell and i couldn't take it. I need my rest. I knocked again waiting for someone to answer and nobody came to the door so i banged on it and after five minutes someone opened the door. To my surprise it was the twins from earlier. I should've known it was them who lived next door to me. The one with the short approached me and smiled. I looked at him like i want to beat him.

Larry: hello belle.

Alona: can you turn the music down. I'm trying to sleep and your music is really loud.

Larry: i'm sorry belle. We didn't mean to disturb your sleep. I'll turn it down.

Why is he biting his lips and giving me these smirks. I ain't gonna lie, he is a fine individual and those eyes. He looks like he could get away with murder. And that accent of his is so sexy.

Alona: what is this name you keep calling me cuz my name ain't belle.

Larry: belle means beautiful in french.

Alona: oh. Um thank you. I guess i will se you bright and early tomorrow. Please be ready to work. Good night mr bourgeois.

I turned around and walked away. I went back to my bedroom and slept.