That shit

Alona
I woke up in my bed with a headache. I could feel the stained tears on my face. I don't remember why i was crying but all i know was that i was crying. I remember kissing Laurent yesterday at work and then sleeping with him that night. I need to have a conversation with him like now.

I got dressed and did my hygiene. After i was done i grabbed my things and drove off to work. When i got there i stopped for a moment to prepare myself for today. I walked in and went straight to my office. I didn't wanna go to the studio today because i have a lot of work to do. Here it goes.

After about three hours of work. I needed a break. I picked my feet up. I turned on the tv and started watching power. This is definitely one of my favorite shows besides game of thrones and riverdale. I heard someone walk in but i wasn't paying attention to them.

Laurent: lona

Alona: yes who is it?

Laurent: its Laurent. Why you in here and not at the studio?

When i realized that Laurent was talking i paused my show and sat up straight to face him.

Alona: i had a lot of work to do but we need to talk.

Laurent: about what?

Alona: what else Laurent?! If i wanted to talk about work i would've asked larry to come in too.

Laurent: ...

Alona: look I'm sorry i just really wanna talk about what happened yesterday and what we are vetting ourselves into.

Laurent: maybe i should've talked to you first before i jumped into a kiss or slept with you. After you expressed your feelings i just didn't know what to think. I mean i still have feelings for you but i was just caught up in the moment and after you had gotten with larry i started talking to Jessica again.

Alona: huh? Wait a minute so i expressed my feelings for nothing.

Laurent: look I'm sorry lona but-

Alona: no you don't have to say no more. I understand. I guess it just wasn't mean to be.

The pain i am feeling right now doesn't even explain anything. I can feel my tears starting to form. I watched as Laurent left my office and then i saw the girl he is dating kiss him. How could i be so stupid. I should've just kept my feelings to myself. I never cried so hard in my life. Karma really is a bitch.