+ fourteen. 2/2

( hey guys. I'm officially back. Excuse all of my mistakes while making this chapter)

Omniscient

She seen a woman. A woman that looked too much like her mom. "Uhh dad who's that lady?" She said.

Her Dad looked at the lady and was shook also. "I don't know, she look like your mom" he said. "I know" Elliadria said shaking her head.

"Soooo .. why was you arrested?" Her dad asked trying to change the subject.

"I pulled up on a girl and beat her ass" Elliadria said shaking her head.

"You can't fight everyone, and you can't beat everyone up" her dad said.

"I know but I ain't letting a girl punk me and make me look like I'm scary when I'm not" she replied.

"But pick and choose your battles. Not everything has to be a fight sweetie that's all I'm saying" he said.

"Okay" She responded. "Did you get my phone?" She asked.

"No" he said. They continue they conversation and the woman stood up and spotted Elliadria and her dad and immediately walked out.

"I found them" she said into the phone. "I'll send you the address, time for another surprise" she said while smirking.

"Bet, I'll walk somewhere else, I think they seen me" she said while finding another location.

But what she doesn't know is her plan will backfire, in a way she'll never thought it would.

Meanwhile Elliadria and her dad decided to leave because nobody was really there and they had a bad feeling.

"Hey can you drop me off my house?" Elliadria asked while smiling, because she was ready to go off on Dime and charge her phone to go off on Rakim.

"Of course, type in your address in the GPS" her dad said while getting in the car. His brother let him use his car for today.

Elliadria typed it in, and it's 10 minutes away from where they are. Elliadria turned up the radio and I Know came on by PNB Rock.

"I did you wrong and baby girl I can't change that
But I wrote this song cause girl I don't want your heart
To way remain that, that way I left it girl
I know your heart was torn
And I don't want you to feel like you were all alone"

Elliadria chuckled at the lyrics, because he did her wrong. "This is a good song" her dad said while getting hype to a sad song. Only my dad, Elliadria thought.

"I ain't fell in love since you
It wasn't real if it wasn't you
I swear different bitches they can't fuck with you
The way you left me girl, what was a thug to do"

Nigga you was supposed to answer the phone, the fuck you mean what were you supposed to do? Elliadria thought.

They pulled up to her house and Elliadria hugged her father and gave him her number. "I love you dad, thank you, be careful" she said.

"I love you too baby, you're welcome, you be careful and good, no more fights" he said while laughing.

"Yes sir, bye dad" she said leaving the car. "Bye Elliadria" he said waving at her and waiting for her to get inside the house.

She knocked on the door waiting for Dime to answer, the bitch car was outside. Elliadria banged on the door and Dime yelled at her.

"WHO THE FUCK- (gco)

"It's me, you can answer the door but couldn't answer fucking phone when I needed you, you and Rock, the fuck was y'all doing? Fucking each other?" Elliadria said.

"What are you talki-(gco)

"Dime baby don't play with me right now, I'm crazy I just left jail for beating a bitch up, I don't care to go back for knocking some damn sense into your stupid ass. Now imma ask one more time, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOU DOING?!" She yelled at her.

"I was... I was... uh-(gco)

"I was ... I was ... bitch spit it the fuck out I don't have all day I gotta beat a Nigga up" Elliadria said.

"Elliadria listen....." Dime said.

-

Hey guys!

I'm back now, I got myself together and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

I know y'all mad at me but let me explain. I've been dealing with a writers block and I wanted the ideas to come to me.

I had no inspiration to finish the book. But does that mean I'm not? No I'm gonna finish the book, because I started it so imma finish it.

Once again I'm sooooo sorry for the wait y'all . Never again ❤️

What is Dime gonna say?

What has she been up to?

Should Elliadria trust her?

Next chapter will be Rock and Elliadria conversation.

Any questions? No? Well until next time 🤪

-

Hey guys I hope you enjoy the chapter! Excuse all of my mistakes! I love all of y'all ❤️

-

Dejj ❤️