+ seven. 1/3

( theo in the mm....so here we go)

Elliadria POV

From : Unknown

Be ready to become mine.

I rolled my eyes as I seen the message from Theo, nigga I am not scared of you what so ever.

My phone started ringing, and I picked it up to see a FaceTime call from Rock. "What's up ma?" He said while smoking.

"Nothing getting ready for my day, what about you?" I asked.

"Just chilling in the car and shit, you look bad ass fuck" he said. "Thank you" I said blushing.

"I'm about to screenshot us, Rock" I said.

"Send it to me" he responded

"Guess who texted me?" I said. "Who?" He said.

"Theo, he said be ready to be mines" I said rolling my eyes. "That nigga ugly for that" Rock said laughing.

"I got you though, don't worry about him" Rock said. "Thank you, look I gotta call you back I have to go get this to do list done" I said.

"Alright ma, hit me up later" he said.

"I got you" I said blowing him a kiss and hanging up.

To - Do List

1. Get my nails done and get a wax at the spa.

2. Get a new number.

3. Pull up on Theo with Dime.

I walked to my car and got inside of it. I put in Rock's new cd, GTTM. I pulled up to Dimes house so she can get what she needs done too.

"We still pulling up on Theo?" I asked while she got into the car. "Bitch duh, I'm gonna hurt a nigga today" she said putting on her seatbelt.

"Bet, lets do what we gotta do though first, then we can do the pull up part" I said pulling up to the spa.

"Are you getting a wax?" I asked Dime. "Naw, I'm good I got one a week ago" she said.

"Alright, well come in with me best friend" I said getting out of the car. "I am" she said getting out and locking the doors.

"Elliadria! What's up sis?" Keisha said. Keisha is the person that does my waxes and shit. "What's up Keisha?" I said giving her a hug.