+ fifteen

(A/N - sorry for the wait and my mistakes)

1 year later ..

Omniscient

"Still remember my first lick, when a nigga got paid
Won't forget it like that girl who got away,
She looking back right now, like, damn what could have been?
See me winning, now she thinking what could have been?
What if we could just rewind?
Is there a time, little time? What could have been?
Haven't seen her, in a long time have you seen her?
Can we press Rewind?"

Pnb Rock was currently finishing his album, Catch These Vibes.

This song was dedicated to Elliadria.

"Damn I miss her" Rakim said to himself. Elliadria  went ghost on him, but he knows she's okay. He just wishes it was them together, but he's aware that's it's his fault on why they aren't together. He just wished he could go back.

"Hey baby" Dime said. Dime knew he didn't want to be with her, but she couldn't helped but get with him. He had money and good dick, she had to slide.

"We not together bro" he said annoyed. Which was true, they was never together but they was always fucking. "When can we be tho?" She asked.

Dime missed her friend Elliadria, and she did feel bad for fucking with someone she knew her friend loved, but her excuse is life happens.

Dime haven't seen or heard from Elliadria for a year now. She just been kicking it with Rock.

Elliadria POV

293,839,0903 likes

293,839,0903 likes

Iampersuasion Still on my b0$$ $hit baby 🤩

13389 comments

Pnb Rock 😍😍😍 I miss you

Iampersuasion @pnbrock who the fuck are you?

I laughed about my response. I got a new nigga and he treats me way better than Rakim could ever have.

"Baby did you go to the store" Darryl asked me. "No I haven't had the time I'm sorry" I replied.

 "No I haven't had the time I'm sorry" I replied