+ twelve.

( wassup , don't be rude say back 😊)

1 week later

Elliadria POV

I haven't spoke to Rock for a week, he really pissed me off.

Of course he been hitting my line, begging for me to forgive him, but I don't think he actually gets what he did.

"Elliadria!" Dime yelled. "What?!" I yelled back. She didn't respond which means she wants me to go upstairs.

I walked upstairs to see she was on FaceTime with Rock. "Come talk to this nigga, y'all getting on my nerves" she said throwing the phone to me and walking away.

Damn Dime I did NOT want to talk to this nigga. "What's up Elliadria?" He said. "I don't know you tell me" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why are you mad at me?" He asked. "Why is your hoes checking me? And you let them fuck you mean why am I mad at you?" I said.

"Open the door" he said. I opened Dime's bedroom door and seen him standing there with candy. I rolled my eyes while turning away, I was lowkey smiling but I wanted to stay mad at him.

"Elliadria, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let them disrespect you, when I said you're not like these other females I meant it. I should've defended you and said something. Just forgive me" he said grabbing my waist.

I looked down trying to hide my smile. "I see you smiling" he said lifting my chin up.

"I just wanna make you smile, girl I really miss your smile" he sang to me. "You get on my nerves" I said laughing.

"So you forgive a nigga?" He asked. "Yea we cool, but let it happen again and we won't be cool ever again" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Yes ma'am" he said pulling me close to him. "When you gonna stop playing games?" He asked.

"I ain't on games, you are. You have a bunch of hoes that I know you ain't ready to get rid of. You can't have hoes and me" I said putting my arms around his neck.

"These hoes don't mean nothing compare to you tho" he said. What he isn't getting is that it's either me or them, if he doesn't want just me, that's cool I'll find a nigga that will.

"If they don't compare, then why still have them?" I asked. If they ain't nothing, then why have them? That's just a waste of space.

"They only there for one reason" he said. "Well,  if you want them, let me just go" I said about to walk away. "I don't want them, I want you" he said grabbing my hand.

"How do I know you're serious?" I asked. "Let me prove it to you" he said kissing my lips.

Sparks flew while we were kissing. I started pull his shirt off but he stopped me. "You're not ready and I'm not gonna make you do something you really don't wanna do" he said.

I was happy that he was concerned about me, and he was right. I wasn't ready and we're not even anything yet, so I shouldn't rush things.

"Do you believe me?" He asked. "Yea I believe you, but it's more than words, also actions. You gotta show my this is what you really want" I said looking in his eyes.

"I got you" he said.

"Rock, please don't mess this up. I don't have time and I don't want any more broken hearts" I said. "I won't, you can count on me" he said grabbing me.

"You just can't keep your hands to yourself huh?" I asked while laughing.

"Well with you, it's hard" he responded.

Dime barged into her room. "Well look who made up" she said. "Finally, y'all was getting on a bitch nerves" she said laughing.

"You get on my nerves everyday tho" I said. "So? I can do that" she said.

"But I see y'all all touchy touchy & lovey lovey tho" She said walking back out.

"She's annoying" I said laughing. "That's your bestfriend" he said.

"She sure is" I said.

-

Hey peoples ❤️

How's y'all day going?

But guess who's birthday in 2 days? Meeeee. Where my libras at?

Libra ganggg ♎️

But anyways, how do you feel about this chapter?

Thoughts on Rock?

Thoughts on Elliadria?

How y'all feel about Sabrina? 😂😂

More drama coming soon ! 😉

Any questions? No? Well until next time 👿

-

Hello! I hope you like the new update! Excuse all of my mistakes! I love all of y'all ❤️

-

Dejj ❣️