+ sixteen

The next day

Omniscient

"Yeaaaa .. I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road.. I'm gonna RIDEEEEE til I can't no more!" Darryl and Elliadria sang.

"I love you Elliadria" he said staring in my eyes. "I love you too baby" she said putting her hands on his pants. "Girl what you trying to get into?" He said.

"I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you daddy" she started sucking him up. Darryl started grunting while moving her head up and down.

"Shit" he grunted. Elliadria started moving her panties to the side and sliding his dick inside her. "Ooooh!" She yelled.

She started bouncing up and down on his dick. "Fuck Darryl! You're the best I've ever had" she continue saying.

Darryl picked her up & put her in doggy position. "Arch your back and throw that ass back" he demanded. Elliadria listened and was throwing that ass back.

4 hours later

(Still omniscient)

Elliadria and Darryl kept going all day. "Damn baby, you not tired?" Elliadria asked.

"I'm the energizer bunny, I could go on and on" he winked at her. "What time is it?" She asked. "9:45 pm" he responded.

Today was Dimes birthday and she was invited to her party, of course she declined immediately. "The party starts at 11" Darryl said.

"I know, I'm not going, if I go imma beat her ass and I don't wanna do that on her birthday" she said laughing. "It's just funny that she made her party in LA knowing I live here now" Elliadria said.

"I'll come with you" Darryl said. "Why do you want me to go be with fake ass people?" She said. "Because it's time to forgive and forget so you won't carry hate in your heart, I know you're still hurt baby, but it's time to move on" he said.

Fuck it, she thought. "Okay, but imma only go if you come daddy" she replied. "You trying to go another round?" He asked smirking.

"Babyyy nooo... my legs hurt & plus you know once we start we don't know how to stop" she said laughing. "You right, lets get ready" he said smacking her ass.

Elliadria POV

We're always done getting ready. "Baby?" He asked. "Yes babe?" I said. "You look so damn sexy" he said kissing my shoulders.

"Thank you baby, you look fine as fuck too

"Thank you baby, you look fine as fuck too. Make me wanna fuck the shit out of you" I replied.

"We still can go" he said smirking

"We still can go" he said smirking. "We gone be late baby, when we come back I'm all yours" I said. We both pulled up to the party & im already getting annoyed.

I guess Darryl noticed. "Baby calm down, just talk to her and it'll be okay" he said calming me down. This is why I love Darryl he's literally perfect.

"Thank you baby, where would I be without you?" I asked. "No baby where would I be without you?" He said kissing me on my forehead. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yea I guess" I said about to walk in the place. The Dj made my presence known of course. "Persuasion is in the building y'all!" He yelled into the mic.

Dime eyes grew big , and she started looking everywhere for me. Of course Rock was the performer, so he was searching for me too.

Couple goals, lol.

"Elliadria" Dime said walking up to me. "What?" I said with an attitude.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know I fucked up. You didn't deserve that. I was being a bad friend & I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry and I know you don't wanna be my friend anymore I just want you to forgive me" she said. "You right I definitely don't wanna be your friend anymore" I said crossing my arms.

"I just wanna know why, out of all people why the nigga I had feelings for?" I said. "To be honest, I was jealous.. you had a good nigga that cared/love you. And I didn't have anyone. I was lonely and I felt like I wouldn't find anybody else, and I know it's a lame ass excuse but it's the truth" she said.

"Baby imma go get a drink, and let y'all talk, you want anything?" Darryl said. "Give me a cup of Bacardi hurricane, I need a drink right now" I replied. "Okay baby I'll be right back" he said kissing my hand and walking away.

"You did that because of jealousy? I don't think you understand we WAS friends for a long ass time and you still can't tell me how you feel? Like fr Dime? Give me a reason why I shouldn't slap the fuck out of you right now" I said.

I seen Rakim walking towards us and Darryl needs to come back before I explode in this place. Right on cue, he came back with our drinks. "Hey Elliadria, how you been?" He said trying to touch me.

"Aye my dude chill, with all that" Darryl said calmly. "What my baby said, I do not fuck with you , so that means don't touch me" I said.

"I'm sorry, I really do love you and care about you bab-(gco)

"I don't care bro, you knew how I felt about you. Y'all are messed up individuals that doesn't deserve a good ass person like me" I said. "The only reason why I'm here is because Darryl told me to talk to y'all & get closure, but no matter what y'all say I can't fuck with y'all ever again" I said about to walk out.

"You know what bitch? I'm tired of kissing your ass. I love you but I'm not gonna keep kissing your ass" Dime said. "Girl you had time to stop kissing my ass I told you to leave me alone plenty of times sis" I said laughing.

"Baby let's just go, I don't want anything to get started" Darryl said. "No Darryl, they wanted to talk to me for about a year now and this is all y'all got to say? The same weak ass apology y'all been texting me? I'm done, I don't ever want to talk to y'all ever again" I said walking out of the club about to cry.

"Baby are you okay?" Darryl said catching up to me and walking to the car. I shook my head and got into the car. "Darryl, please promise me you won't hurt me, okay? I just love you too much and I cant deal with you hurting me baby" I said sniffing my nose.

"I promise. I won't hurt you baby" he said kissing my forehead and holding me. "I love you baby" he said.

"I love you too babe" I said.

-

Another one *Dj Khaled voice*

2 chapters in 1 day with more to come 🥳

Thank y'all for holding it down. I love y'all

Thoughts?

Any questions? No? Well until next time🤫

-

Thank you for reading. Excuse all of my mistakes! I love y'all❤️

-

Dej ❤️