+ six.

( making this is gonna keep me up all night but I love you guys so why not )

Dime POV

"So what's up with you and PnB?" I said sipping my tea.

"We just friends, we just chilling" Elliadria said looking down. She thinks I'm dumb.

"Hoe, you must think I'm dumb! Tell me!" I said to her. "Okay calm your tits. I like him but he got hoes and Elliadria ain't dealing with them" she said.

"Oooppp!" I yelled excitedly. Imma have to talk to Rock so this nigga can cut off the bitches and get with my best friend.

"But best friend guess what?!" Elliadria said. "What best friend?" I asked.

"Tell me why my ex texted me on some bullshit talking about "your mine" bitch you thought" she told me.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of her ex. I couldn't stand that nigga, a bitch had to sit down every time I was around him.

"Speaking of the devil, he just texted me from a different number" she said.

I grabbed her phone to see what he said.

From : unknown

Elliadria quit fucking playing with me. I don't get why you won't just come back to me! I'm done playing nice with you!

"Let me see your phone best friend" I said. Imma say to him what I say to all of the fuck boys.

To : unknown

The AT&T Subscriber you're trying to reach doesn't want fuck with you. Stop hitting her line fuck boy.

After that I blocked his number before he can respond. Nigga needs to leave her alone with his straight outta shark tales no neck having ass.

"You're funny" Elliadria said laughing at what I said. "But I was serious too" I said drinking more of my tea.

"Girl! Did you hear about this Rob and Blac Chyna mess?" She asked me. "Yep, I was sipping my tea the entire time" I said making me a sandwich.

"Rob a savage, but in my opinion he shouldn't have posted her nudes" she said making herself a sandwich. "Agreed, but Rob have 5 sisters for NO REASON!" I yelled shaking my head.

See if I nigga cheated on me in the bed where my daughter lay her head at, best believe all my niggas gonna pull up on him and he gonna get it.

"Swear! Like what the fuck! Every body quiet,
His sisters quiet, his manager quiet, like if somebody other than Rob say something!" She said laughing.

"Swear" I said laughing as well. "Do you think you and PnB will be together in the future?" I asked.

"Yes, I see us being together, but not right now, because I already know he's not ready to cut off his hoes" she said shaking her head.

"Where's your dude at?!" She yelled. I pulled a stack of money out while eating my sandwich. "Girl my man is money and food, don't have time" I said.

Fuck a nigga, get money. That's just how it goes.

"I feel ya" she said.

"Anyways, when did Thermometer hit you up?" I said rolling my eyes.

( A/N - Elliadrias ex)

"Theo hit me up a couple of weeks ago" she said. "Do you think that nigga gonna do anything?" I asked.

If she was worried about that nigga, I wanted her to come live with me so she ain't gotta be all by herself and Theme wouldn't hurt her.