+ seven. 2/3

( hey ❤️ )

Omniscient

Elliadria walked out of the strip club and started walking towards her car. She felt something covering up her mouth and started screaming.

"What the fuck! Somebody help!" She screamed. But no one heard her.

She started fighting back, kicking, hitting, and screaming. "You calm the fuck down" one of the dudes said.

Fuck you mean calm the fuck down, Elliadria thought. She kicked him in the nuts with her 6 inch heels on.

"Awh fuck! You dumb bitch!" He yelled holding his little balls. Elliadria started laughing as she started kicking the other dude.

"Ain't nothing funny bitch, night night" he said. He injected her with a needle and she was knocked out.

They carried her into the van and took her to the unknown location.

"We finally got her boss" he said laughing. "She's all yours" he said throwing her body to him.

"Well damn nigga don't throw her body like that, you got her bleeding and shit" the boss said.

"You're finally all mine" he said kissing her forehead.

He took her to the room, where there was a bunch of niggas. "Y'all leave! You see me and my wife trying to fuck!" He yelled.

They all left, and he laid her in the bed. "Baby you're body amazing" he whispered.

He started kissing all over her, which was waking her up. "What the fuck?" She said opening her eyes, seeing Theo.

"Just relaxed baby, I got you" he said kissing her cheek.

She looked to her left and seen a knife. "Let me get on top" she said kissing his cheek.

"Of course baby" he said letting her on top.

She started kissing him and moving her hands towards the knife, Theo couldn't see her because her hair was blocking all views.

She grabbed it and someone yelled "Boss watch out!" Elliadria stabbed him in his stomach and started running.

She seen a room with a window in it and tried to open it. "Where do you think you're going?" Someone said.

"I'm going home bitch while you're going to hell" she said stabbing him and unlocking the window.

She found car keys on the dude and climbed out of the window.

Once she was outside she seen 7 niggas with guns pointed at her. "Bitch get yo ass back inside" one of them said.

She stared at them with a smirk and laughed. "If you gone kill me, kill me. At least I'll know I died trying and I didn't let not one of you niggas fear me" she said staring at them.

One of them shot her in the arm. "Fuck!" She said holding her arm. "You got anything else smart to say?" He said smirking.

"Actually I do, that shit didn't even hurt, if you gone shoot me, do it in a area where it's gonna hurt my nigga and turn around watch out!" She yelled.