+ eight.

( hey ❤️ )

Omniscient

The doctor walked over to Rock and Dime. "Family of Elliadria Griffen" he said.

"What? What's going on?" Dime said. "Elliadria is alive again, she's breathing and she's fine" he replied.

"Can we see her?" Rock asked. They was relieved that she was alive again. "Y'all come back tomorrow, she needs plenty of rest" he said walking away.

Rakim was happy to hear that Elliadria was okay. He felt like he needed to do more to protect her, so this nigga won't ever come around and hurt her ever again.

Rock dropped Dime at home and went to his meet and greet. He pulled up and hopped out and the female started going crazy.

"Omg! Pnb I love you!!" A girl said. "I love you too" he responded while laughing.

Rock started signing autographs and taking pictures. "Next" he said as a girl started walking towards him.

"I love your songs! I'm going to your concert next month" she said jumping up and down. "That's what's up, thanks for fucking wit a nigga" he said after taking a picture with her.

After the meet and greet, he started walking back towards the car. "Excuse me! I'm sorry I'm late a lot of stuff been happening, can I take a picture with you?" A girl said.

He turned around and realized that it was his ex Carly.

"Why the fuck do are you here?" Rock said with an attitude. "Awh Rocky baby, no need for the attitude I just want take a picture with my favorite artist" she said.

"I wasn't ya favorite when I started out, you wasn't fucking with me then, why fuck with me now?" He asked.

"I was dumb back then, and I apologized for not believing in you" she said.

Rock knew what she was trying to do, and he wasn't with it. "Listen sweetheart, leave me alone I'm not dumb, you want my money because you a bum broke bitch that works at Walmart" he said walking away.

"Actually I'm not broke baby! I got my own salon and tattoo shop, so I'm far from broke!" She yelled walking towards him again.

"So what the fuck do you want?" He said annoyed.

"No need for the attitude baby, I just want a picture with you, nothing more" she said smirking.

"Man.... iight" he said rolling his eyes.

"Thank you" she said after they took the picture. "Imma see you later" she said smiling.