+ one.

(A/N - please enjoy! And leave comments and vote ! Elliadria in the mm 😍)

Elliadria POV

I put my makeup on before I put my outfit on for my performance.

Yes I'm a stripper, but I'm getting that shmoneyyy ya feel me? But my name is Elliadria. I'm 22 years old, I've been stripping since I was 17. I was born in San Diego and I live in Philly now.

My mother was murdered when I was 13, which made my dad murder my moms killer.

He's in jail. I refused to be in foster care so I lived with my grandma until I was 17.

"Elliadria! I need to talk to you right now!" My boss said. I went to his office to see what the fuck this nigga want.

"Yes?" I said walking in rolling my eyes. "No need for the attitude baby girl I'll fix that shit right now" he said smirking.

My boss likes me. But he's a fuck nigga, he been liking me since I started working here at 17.

"Look what do you need?" I said crossing my arms. "You know you the best dancer and we have an artist coming, I need you to take care of him" he said lighting a blunt.

"Who is it?" I said wanting to know. "It's PnB Rock" he said.

I like Pnb Rock, but all he talks about is fucking and ducking hoes. But then again I'm not a hoe so I don't need to worry about it.

I'm kinda excited for this. I don't know what to expect.

"BITTCHHHH! Did you hear about PnB coming tonight?" Jessica said.

"Yes hoe! I gotta dance for him" I said nervous

"Yes hoe! I gotta dance for him" I said nervous. I don't even know why I'm so nervous I dance on artists all the time but this time is different.

"Why you nervous?" Dime asked. "I don't know I just am" I responded.

"Girl you'll do fine, don't be nervous" she said hugging me.

"Y'all we got a treat for y'all! It time to introduce the baddest stripper! Give it up to  Persuasion!" The crowd got wild as I started crawling on the stage.

Yes my stripper name is Persuasion. I got that name because I'm the type of the bitch that will persuade you to do something. I got that nick name from Dime and ever since it stuck with me.

I started bending over and twerking. Then I got on the pole and climb up slide down.

I climb back up on the pole and went upside down. I started twerking in the air as the crowd went wild.