R.I.P X 💔

This is soo crazy .. I don't even know what to say .. yall know X was inspirational no matter how much negatively comes his way he HELPED make a difference for people with depression.. he TRIED to be positive and better himself.

And it breaks my heart when I see nasty comments like "Finally" at the end of the day you didn't have to like him nor agree with anything he did but somebody lost a son, friend, cousin, brother, nephew, etc. How can you be so cold-hearted and say "Finally" like wtf is wrong with you people.

He helped me through my depression, he was that type of person that was great towards his fans, he stop his concert to help a guy that passed out, he made his meet and greet free and he still took a pic with EVERYONE, he gave out his number and told people "if you on the verge of giving up call my phone" he was just so pure and didn't deserved this at all.

All I'm saying is I feel like I know the nigga that did it everybody saying it's ScooterKid or whatever tf his name is ..

Look at the caption like wtf

But all I'm saying guys is tomorrow isn't promised if you got something to say to someone say it ... bc you don't know if you'll get another chance to say it ..

Everybody ESPECIALLY YOUNG PEOPLE cherish everything & everyone while you can. It can be taken any minute. Most importantly cherish your life because you only get ONE to live and live it to the best of your ability.

Rest easy Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy , you will be missed. we all love you ❤

LET HIS SOUL BE AT PEACE GUYS HE ALREADY BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH.